All reviewshot tubsteam roomnaturist hotelplunge poolcouples weekendsun loungersheated stonechester roadlarge jacuzzimassage treatmentsother guestslounge areathoroughly enjoyed our staycomfortable roomswet rooman overnight stayfacilities
Reviewed 13 November 2017

Having been here many time i consider myself a regular, mainly cos i have high standards and enjoy a warm friendly welcoming environment. Tim and his staff certainly provide this.
There have been times the hot tube has been more a warm tub, but not today. IT WAS STEAMIN!!
As I lay there alone in the heat of the bubbling water, looking out across the well kept garden to the skies, I saw an Easyjet plane go over, and thought, 'WHy bother?"
Mid November, outside in a hot tub in Birmingham, relaxing - all for less than £20.
Perfect way to spend a Monday afternoon.

Room Tip: to get a really quiet night choose room 3 or 4.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Tim H, Owner at Clover Spa & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Indeed, why bother to travel abroad when you can have all the heat and friendly service you need at Clover Spa. Thank you for your review

Reviewed 1 November 2017

I was told the night before my birthday that my surprise was a trip to Clover Spa in Birmingham. I was very excited but also a little nervous.. what if everyone stares at me, or I feel uncomfortable?
I can honestly say that this is one of the most hospitable and enjoyable nights stay I've ever had. The staff were friendly accommodating and professional at all times. The receptionist could obviously tell it was our first time but her asking me if i was OK and how I felt made me feel at ease straight away! We were lead up to one of the luxury bedrooms that was beautifully decorated with lots of space and a modern shower room. We put on our dressing gowns ( still a little nervously) and headed down to the spa. As soon as we got downstairs and saw everyone having such a lovely time I put my cares, worries (and dressing gown!) to one side and fully embraced it. There were lots of people about as there was a special event on and everyone was really chilled out and friendly.
I had a lava shell massage and a pumpkin face mask which was sublime and an angel card reading which was well worth the money. We spoke to a lot of the members and regular users of the spa and they were all very complimentary of the hotel and facilities available.

After our evening meal out in Birmingham we returned for a drink and another go in the spa which was open until 10pm! We had a chat with Tim the proprietor who was very friendly and keen to get to know us and what we thought which was a very nice touch.

In the morning we came down to use the facilities one more time and before we knew it, it was time to go home. We had such a lovely stay and cant thank you enough for giving us such wonderful experience.

We will be returning in the summer months to enjoy the garden more. As a suggestion we thought a pool in the garden would be a lovely added feature of the hotel and spa.

Thanks again L&J X

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank lucyrose1985
Tim H, Owner at Clover Spa & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Thank you for your kind review, it is very reassuring to prospective guests to hear the detailed review from someone new to the Clover Spa experience. The whole team are delighted that you enjoyed your first visit and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Wonderful!!!! That's all that needs to be said.

Never been to a naturist venue before. And was obviously a little concerned. But love spas and love naked saunas when abroad. So let's try them here

From the moment we arrived it was lovely. Professional. Clean. Friendly. Nice.

The staff and other customers were just wonderful. Food fantastic.

The facilities - hot tub, sauna, steam room, hot beds, plunge pool, showers, garden and dining/lounge room were all of a high standard.

We treated ourselves to a full body massage. Wow indeed.

All in all perfect. We will be back soon

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Tim H, Owner at Clover Spa & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Thank you for your kind review, we really appreciate the detail and reassurance that your review offers to our prospective customers and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

This is my second visit to Clover Spa & Hotel, once last year for a week and have just returned today after spending another week there.

Both times in Room 1 which is a large and luxurious room.

The staff are really helpfully and friendly and attentive, all areas are exceptionally clean and quiet.

Will definitely be returning, will try to make it more frequent.

Thanks
Craig

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Craig J
Tim H, Owner at Clover Spa & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Craig it is our pleasure to serve you and we're all delighted that you enjoy your visits. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

The clover is a great place to stay and relax after a busy day working in the Birmingham area. You can also use the Spa facility and also have a meal and drink without going out of the building. Massages are also available.
The staff are very helpful and the rooms are to a high standard with tea / coffee making etc and good (working ) showers.

Room Tip: Book a room at the rear, overlooking the lovely garden
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Tim H, Owner at Clover Spa & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Thank you for your kind review, we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and could relax after your busy day working in Birmingham