Very friendly people, great value for money
Ideally situated between, The National Exhibition Centre, and Birmingham City Centre.
I have been staying in Birmingham on business quite regularly for the past three years. It took me a couple of months to find this hotel, and I have not stayed anywhere else since.
1. Excellent breakfast,
2. Good hearty evening meals,
3. Warm rooms with crisp clean cotton sheets,
4. Home from home atmosphere,
What more can I say, a true hidden gem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elmdon Lodge is a sixteen bedroomed , family run guest house. We are located in Acocks Green - a suburb of great character and charm to the south east of Birmingham city centre. The guest house is to be found in an attractive and leafy cul de sac, tucked well away from noise and traffic, but within a 5 minute walk of the railway station with excellent links to Birmingham city centre and Solihull. Convenient for NEC and NIA ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, SpeedyBooker.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Elmdon Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.