“Faultless at The Hilton Metropole”

Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel
Ranked #73 of 118 Hotels in Birmingham
Reviewed 23 September 2012

My friend and I stayed here on our recent girlie night away. What a fantastic choice of hotel. The facilities are amazing; swimming pool, gym etc, restaurants, bars, Costa coffee outlet etc.
Our check in was quick and efficient. Our Twin room wasn't particularly spacious but it was spotlessly clean, air conditioned, had all the "little extras" and the beds were very comfortable! House-keeping were very efficient; we asked reception for extra towels which were delivered to our room within minutes.
The hotel offers a free shuttle bus to Birmingham International Airport/Train Station which runs every half hour. The Concierge was extremely helpful, a credit to the hotel!
We pre booked breakfast at a cost of £10. The breakfast was a feast! Thoroughly recommend it.
We enjoyed our trip so much that I'm already looking to book a return visit.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
RossMounsey, Manager at Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2012

Dear Debbie

What a great review - thank you!!

You clearly enjoyed your girlie night away and I am delighted that you were able to sample all of the hotel's facilties, especially the Leisure Club which is a great place to relax.

Glad to see that you enjoyed the famous "Hilton Breakfast" too.

Can't wait to welcome you back for a return visit.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel

Reviewed 23 September 2012

Stayed here whilst attending a business conference. The hotel facilities were very good and the food as well but unfortuntely the parking let it down.
Car park was full on arrival but sent across to NEC car park. Quite a trek back to the hotel. Had to then go and move my car later as told that I couldn't park here overnight. Came back to hotel and had to wait in car until someone left so as I could get their park.
Staff were helpful & polite as you would expect.
Convenient location to airport and link roads too.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business

Dear Reviewer

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback following your stay with us whilst you were attending a conference.

I am glad that you found the facilities and food to your liking. I do regret that despite the hotel having in excess of 700 car park spaces that you experienced difficulty in parking. When the hotel is busy the car park can fill up quite quickly. I do hope you were not too inconvenienced by this.

We are very well located for easy access to the airport/station as well as the LG Arena and NEC, together with motorway network.

We hope we may have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 23 September 2012 via mobile

Perfect hotel if you are flying out at birmingham airport it was easy stress free..brilliant shuttle service to airport.. arrived at airport at 6.10am nice n early first to check in..food at hotel was expensive but was worth the money..lovely rooms and nice staff..

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank stacywace

Dear Stacy

Thank you for feedback following your stay at the hotel.

We do offer a great service for those wishing to fly from Birmingham International Airport with a courtesy bus service running every half hour.

I am pleased you found our staff friendly and helpful and I would like to take this opportunity of wishing you a super honeymoon from all at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole.

I hope we may welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 23 September 2012 via mobile

I spend three nights a week in this region, often staying here. During the past 3 weeks I had tried a few other hotels in the area... Delighted to say, under the right deal, this hotel gets my vote every time from now!!

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Beckinhill

Dear Beckinhill

We're so pleased that you decided to return to us after trying elsewhere. You can always be assured of a warm welcome back.

Reviewed 22 September 2012

Stayed here with my wife as I was attending a business event and everything about shouted quality. Although everything has to be paid for, this is because of its location. The beds where a little hard but the staff are excellent. I would stay here again.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank MarkPocock
Reviewed 21 September 2012

I arrived mid afternoon to spend the night before going on holiday. The car park was completely full as there was a huge conference going on, and I didn't know what to do. I left my car in a "no parking" area and went inside, where I found the most helpful and kind concierge I have ever met - I shall name him, because he deserves it - Michael, I shall not forget you! He took me and my car to the only vacant place in the entire car park, where it was safe and well cared for whilst I was away.
This was my third overnight stay before travelling on holiday and I am sure I will stay again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Candytuft271
Reviewed 20 September 2012

A large, busy hotel with excellent facilities and ,best of all, the ever friendly touch so rarely seen these days - from arrival through to departure ! A great position for Birmingham Airport and parking with shuttle bus service included. We would strongly recommend.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Roger B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Birmingham
Crowne Plaza Hotel Birmingham NEC
Premier Inn Birmingham Nec/Airport Hotel
Novotel Birmingham Airport
Novotel Birmingham Airport
#26 of 118 in Birmingham

Been to Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel? Share your experiences!