Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Breakfast included
Tri-Star Hotel(Solihull)
5,726 results
All reviewsthe executive loungehuge hotelcourtesy busbusy hotelgenting arenaleisure facilitiesvisiting the necstayed here for one nightconventionconcertmotorway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 August 2014

My wife and I stayed overnight for a visit to Villa Park . The hotel is ideally situated for visiting the surrounding area with access to motorways on the doorstep . Lovely room at a reasonable price which included breakfast .

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
MaxFlude, Manager at Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Dear Reviewer

Thank you for your review.

I am pleased to see that you had an enjoyable visit whilst in the area and as you state we are ideally located for easy access to many local Midlands attractions.

I hope we have the pleasure of seeing you again.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

One night stay for a family of 4 (2 kids under 6). Excellent value for money - £79 for bed and breakfast for all of us. Usual, outstanding Hilton standards. Would definitely recommend. We stayed in a family room - the only problem was the noise from the hallway. Otherwise, cleanliness, service and utilities were faultless.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Ozan

Thank you for such a fab. review.

I'm absolutely delighted that you and your family had such an enjoyable stay with us and I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

Had a bad as first hotel was shocking and could not stay there if they paid us went to the Hilton and it was amazing nothing was to much trouble . Spa was fab , rooms , fab , room service , fab ........

Only down side was paying for parking which upsets me every time as I always think it's a scam

Stayed: August 2014

Dear Matt

Thank you for your review following your recent stay with us.

Great to see you had an enjoyable experience and everything met your expectations. I hope we have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

I stayed at the hotel with Avon as part of the national conference. The rooms and hotel were very clean and comfortable, was easy to access from the motoway. Would be great if your going to the NEC.
The only thing I would say is the food at the gala dinner was extremely slow at coming out and was the same at the lunch the day after. Apart from this everything was good and met my expectations.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear Reviewer

Thank you for taking the time to post your review following your recent stay.

It's pleasing to see that everything met your expectations, although I would apologise that you felt the dinner and lunch service was a little slower than you would have wished. I will of course share your feedback with our management team for their review.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

Arriving at 1140hrs I wished to have a light lunch, and the Lounge fitted the bill well. There was an extensive menu, from which I selected the thin crust pizza; this was served promptly, and was very tasty. My sweet was Movenpick ice cream, which I had never tried before, and which did not disappoint. The staff were very friendly and efficient.

The public areas of the hotel had a very pleasant ambiance, and overall my lunch was very enjoyable, if perhaps a little expensive.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Dear William

Thank you for your comments following your visit to the hotel.

I am glad you had an enjoyable lunch experience in our Lounge. It's the ideal place to network with colleagues, or relax with family and friends, with a great selection of food and beverage on offer.

I hope we see you return again soon.