“It is what it is...”

Travelodge Birmingham Central Bull Ring
Ranked #21 of 118 Hotels in Birmingham
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Somewhere with a clean bed to sleep, town centre hotel so it was noisy but that's what you expect, it was good enough for the money, Breakfast was extra and again ok for the money, location is good for bars shops and restaurants xx Clean with no extras

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Travelodge Birmingham Central Bull Ring

Reviewed 21 July 2014

The location and price were good - the hotel was fine but the stay was marred by a lack of a shower curtain.

Despite asking on four occasions over the course of two days, we did not receive a shower curtain which caused our bathroom floor to flood. It's not acceptable! We also asked for additional towels and that request was ignored until the room was cleaned. The staff were pleasant enough but they did not deliver on their promises to resolve our issues! Disappointing stay, I'm afraid.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank James B
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Wonderful professional service (above and beyond the call of duty) and with a smile. A peaceful hotel (no noticeable noise from traffic or other guests), with clean, bright and spacious rooms, and good food. An ideal location for a short break with the kids in the city, within walking distance of the Bullring, New Street and the Thinktank, and only a short taxi ride from Sealife. Would definitely recommend this Travelodge to others.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We had one night in the Birmingham Bullring Travelodge last week, great location right in the city centre everything close by.
As my wife is disabled we had an suitable adapted room which was really strange, eleven grab rails in the bathroom health and safety at its daftest.
On having a shower the floor flooded and would not drain away so call mr ealth and swafety, no I contacted reception and all sorted in minutes with a change of room.
The staff were great nothing too much trouble we hope to return again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2014

It's been my second or third visit to this hotel and I'm pleased that it hasn't changed or gone down hill since my first visit when it opened.

I had some issues with my key and after going up and down at 11pm trying to get in so I was moved to another room. I'm pleased I made the earlier train rather than is at 1.30am. I was apologised to and offered a free breakfast which I left before time. Anyway the staff were friendly and when it went wrong they sorted it.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Iain B
Reviewed 30 June 2014

What a lovely stay! Well the sheets were clean, staff friendly and the bacon sizzling. It was a fabulous 2 night stay with my boyfriend. It is right near the bullring shopping centre (which may I add is simply great!) but bring a pair of comfy shoes for hitting them shops. But it certainly was a birthday to remember with a very special person.
Thank you TBCBR (travelodge birmingham central bull ring)!
Enjoy my friends.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank harry s
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Clean room, central location, quiet, comfortable - exactly what was needed at a good price. I like that you know what you are getting with a Travelodge. Suited our visit nicely and would happily visit again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple