“Horrible, and I normally like an Angus” 1 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Ladywood
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“Horrible, and I normally like an Angus”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2012

I usually really like an Angus Burger from Burger King. Normally much better than McDonalds where beef is involved. Unfortunately, this time my visit wasn't so impressive. Everything was just a big sad and soggy, the fries were different than normal and not as nice, and the onion rings very dry. It also cost a freaking fortune!

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank thelight2

London, United Kingdom
“poor quality service and food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2011

I went to this burgerking 2 weeks ago as we were hungry and needed a quick fix,when we went into the restaurant there was only one till open and the service was very poor.we ordered their burger deal advertised in the window as it looked good .when we got it we went and sat down and opened it.it was the smallest burger i have ever seen ,the bun was dryed out and stale.the chips where cold and the so called LARGE coke was flat and warm.when my girlfriend went up and complained about it the girl who served us told her"yes we know the coke is flat because the machine is broke".if that is the case how can a place like this still serve it i asked myself.we where offered a milkshake instead but that was only because we complained.they were still serving coke to everyone who went up after that too.WHAT A DISGRASE. we will never eat there again.

Visited June 2011