Cheap basic hotel, ideal for central location. Pretty old fashioned and hard beds but you get what you pay for, so if you are just looking for somewhere near, cheap and good location, it is ideal. Breakfast was fine, plenty of selection, hot and cold. Receptionist quite rude and had average English so often didnt understand requests. Also had to keep getting key cards for rooms charged at reception as they de activate in your bag if theyre near your phone. Overall though, would recommend for price and location. Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ibis Birmingham Centre Irving Street is in the city centre, 700 m from the train station. Easily accessible from the M6, M1 and M42 motorways, it is 10 min on foot from the international convention centre, the National Indoor Arena and the Symphony Hall.30 min by car from the National Exhibition Centre, it has 51 rooms and an intimate restaurant, a bar offering snacks 24 hours 7 days, a terrace and free parking. Wireless Internet access for business guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Lastminute, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your ibis Birmingham Centre Irving Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Birmingham Holloway Circus Hotel Birmingham
- Accor Birmingham Holloway Circus