If you are looking for great value in a good location then this is for you. Dont expect the hotel to be 5 Star boutique, but the rooms are tidy, clean and comfortable, there is ample secure parking and it is only around 5-10 minute walk to the Mailbox and Bullring shopping centres. The hotel is also in a very good location if visiting the theatre or O2 Academy. I got a really good deal from laterooms.com, but even at full price, I think I would still have been pleased with the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ibis Birmingham Centre Irving Street is in the city centre, 700 m from the train station. Easily accessible from the M6, M1 and M42 motorways, it is 10 min on foot from the international convention centre, the National Indoor Arena and the Symphony Hall.30 min by car from the National Exhibition Centre, it has 51 rooms and an intimate restaurant, a bar offering snacks 24 hours 7 days, a terrace and free parking. Wireless Internet access for business guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, ACCOR, Expedia, Lastminute, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your ibis Birmingham Centre Irving Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Birmingham Holloway Circus Hotel Birmingham
- Accor Birmingham Holloway Circus