As other members have said, the ibis could not be better located for the 02, it is literally at the end of the street. Very friendly staff on reception on checking in/out, decent sized room, nice clean bathroom, tv and kettle, also the bonus of a private fenced in carpark at rear, £3 per 24hrs. Approx 10 min walk from some nice bars in and around the chinese quarter, we would definatly stay again for future concerts in birmingham.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ibis Birmingham Centre Irving Street is in the city centre, 700 m from the train station. Easily accessible from the M6, M1 and M42 motorways, it is 10 min on foot from the international convention centre, the National Indoor Arena and the Symphony Hall.30 min by car from the National Exhibition Centre, it has 51 rooms and an intimate restaurant, a bar offering snacks 24 hours 7 days, a terrace and free parking. Wireless Internet access for business guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your ibis Birmingham Centre Irving Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Birmingham Holloway Circus Hotel Birmingham
- Accor Birmingham Holloway Circus