Helpful receptionists, clean room. Somehow noisy due to the street (I guess the rooms overlooking at the parking are more quiet). The location is not that good as they told me but for me it was just fine. About 10min walk from New street. The price is really good for British standards. It's much-much better inside than what you expect from the outside. Internet connection not as fast as I'd expect but it was OK if you did not want to stream videos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ibis Birmingham Centre Irving Street is in the city centre, 700 m from the train station. Easily accessible from the M6, M1 and M42 motorways, it is 10 min on foot from the international convention centre, the National Indoor Arena and the Symphony Hall.30 min by car from the National Exhibition Centre, it has 51 rooms and an intimate restaurant, a bar offering snacks 24 hours 7 days, a terrace and free parking. Wireless Internet access for business guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, ACCOR, Priceline, Lastminute, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your ibis Birmingham Centre Irving Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Birmingham Holloway Circus Hotel Birmingham
- Accor Birmingham Holloway Circus