“Rude waitress ruined it!!!”
Review of Oodles 'N' Oodles

Oodles 'N' Oodles
Ranked #1,055 of 2,313 Restaurants in Birmingham
Price range: US$13 - US$29
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Oodles 'N' Oodles is a Pan Asian restaurant in the heart of Birmingham. Located at the StarCity complex it is the perfect choice of restaurant to dine at before catching a movie. Our Pan Asian cuisine spans all of the southern countries in Asia and our chef encompasses the delicious flavours of Thai, Malaysian, Philippines, Southern Indian and Japanese cooking and transforms ordinary ingredients into mouthwatering "fusion" dishes. We are a busy restaurant, please note last orders are 10.30pm
Reviewed 18 October 2013 via mobile

Date night for me and my was a lovely place, really nice attomosphere food tasted really good lots of flavour, waiters were extremely poilent untill it came to deserts the waitress came over to give us our deserts asked us which 1 we were having in a extremely aggressive tone and then she literally threw them at us 1 at my hubby and the other 1 at me then threw the spoons in the middle didn't speak to us didn't make no eye contact Absoulutly Unbelievable, never ever in my life experienced such rudeness from a waitress Someone suggested that maybe she had a personal grudge against us not that that's ok but maybe would have explained the reason for her rudness but neither of us have ever seen this young girl before and also we live down south so we don't come to bham that often, on the way out I did mention it to the surpervisor who was very apologetic! I'm not sure if we visit bham again we would come back here!!!

Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

I loved this place and I will keep coming here. Polite staff and good food! The venue is nice, also a thumbs up to the chefs.

1  Thank John2241
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Ive been going to this restaurant for almost 3 years now and have always loved it. good food, service and atmosphere. recently however they have revamped thier menu addiing many new dishes such as steak etc.

We had the steak (very generous size for the price) and chicken shashilick (again ample for the price).

Both tasted great and presented v well BUT!! the next day we both suffered chronic stomach problems if you know what i mean. went on for 3 days!

very disappointed given how fond i am off this restaurant and have eaten many times there without any problems. Must have had something off that day, maybe the meat.
im afraid maybe that was the last time i visit.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

Visited with three friends, all white British males. Waiter made a stereotypical comment based on our race/nationality, second time I've felt uncomfortable in this restaurant due to the unfriendly and apparently racist members of staff. Do intend to take this complaint further as I will not tolerate it and wouldn't expect anyone else to. Conveniently the complaints form on their website does not work. Food was also bland and I found a big chunk of fish in my rice; good job I'm not a vegetarian. Cheers Oodles n' Oodles for ruining my day.

2  Thank DanWill8
Reviewed 2 October 2013 via mobile

I had the steamed prawn dumplings and crispy beef to start. The dumplings were nice but the crispy beef was really delicious. For main I had the spicy chicken chilli noodles - again this was delicious.
Just to note, this restaurant does not serve alcohol but the mocktails looked really good.
The service was excellent.