“Cheap & Cheerful, like a little bit of Ireland in the city!”
Review of O'Neill's

O'Neill's
Ranked #17 of 2,336 Restaurants in Birmingham
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Irish, Pub, Gastropub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: You'll always find a warm welcome at O'Neill's in Broad Street in Birmingham. Ours is a place where you're free to go with the flow. Where great food and drink is always served with a smile. And where, no matter whether you're a regular or a newcomer, our friendly team will make you feel at home.Irish pubs are known for their hospitality – a point we love proving here at O'Neill's in Broad Street in Birmingham. We are one of the best pubs in Birmingham for Irish food, drink and atmosphere. Come and see for yourself – drop by for a bite to eat, to watch some sport, to enjoy our live music or just for the craic. Sláinte!
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Staying in Birmingham for a conference, I took my hubby for company and we chose O'Neills on the first night in the city. It wasn't the most plush of places but it was packed to the rafters and it didn't seem to matter. We got a lovely curved booth where we could eat and people watch.

We both went for the fascinating sounded Wild Boar and Choritzo Burger - oh.my.word, It was THE best burger I have ever had! It was divine and the chips superb... the real stars though were the Irish Tomato Ketchup and Irish Jalapeno Ketchup on the table, I think I used about half a bottle!!

Drinks were cheap and plentiful, I wanted to go back the next night but was out-voted .... I will get there again though, I have my ways!

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Staff are always polite in here and you never have to wait long for service. Food is quick to come to the table and quite cheap aswell.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

Amazing manager , Guinness , food everything!!!! Will certainly be coming back
Inside there is a great atmosphere along with friendly staff. I'm sure it makes a lot as its on broadstreet
Thanks
I will be returning

1  Thank Jacob T
Reviewed 11 March 2014

We had a long day in Birmingham and before travelling home, stopped for a snack and a drink. Beer and wine very well priced (loeved he eastern european Irish accent), the calamari was a bit overloaded with salt but the Boar and Choirzio burger was well worth it. A good all round meal and easy to see why the place is so popular with just about every nation except the Irish

Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

Went in in on a monday evening...ordered food....mussels were like little bits of dry cardboard
Burgers were too small for the buns....oh well,u get wot u pay for....and we got poor