Travelodge Birmingham Central
US$62
US$51
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Bloc Hotel Birmingham(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$52
Priceline
US$70
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbroad streetgreat locationbreakfast boxstayed herebarclaycard arenatravel lodgetennant streetroom was cleanpubs and clubssymphony hallnight lifea lot of noisefamily roombrindley placetop floorwould stay here againminute walk
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed here twice on May

First time the room was unacceptable but the service was impeccable and o was pleased with the care and understanding

Amit in particular was helpful and gave the best service o have received in a hotel making it a place I would stay again

Rooms were clean and comfy, great price and location right on the high street, would recommend to anyone

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Stayed here for work related reasons great location for city center. Check in strait forward and staff pleasant & helpful as usual. Only complaint noisy neighbors at about 3 am which a Travelodge member of staff quietened down. Parked car on an street opposite for free overnight till 7 am (check meters first) then put a 70 pence parking ticket on while we had a lovely breakfast at Weatherpersons before departing. Plenty of eating & drinking options in location.

Room Tip: Park car on an street opposite for free overnight till 7 am if you can get a space (check on meters first though)
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I stayed one night attending a business function nearby. The room was booked for my collegue but I stood in last minute.

I found the staff welcoming and efficient and the room spacious and clean. I had a good night sleep for the timed I was in the room.

Vending machines are available in reception if required.

As I say the room was booked by someone else so I have no idea of the cost but get the impression it would be reasonable as it's obviously a placed aimed for those on a budget, which is good.

Definitely would stay there again if I needed a night in Birmingham on Broadstreet which is the main entertainment centre of the city. So can be a bit unnerving walking the street at night so consider taxi or parking close to the hotel.

Room Tip: There is no parking but there is a pay and display car park across the road.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 May 2014

we stayed here for one night in a family room, we arrived an hour before official check in time, the chap on reception said, there were rooms ready so he would pick one of those for us. As we were a party two adults and two children, he said he would give us a corner room as they were bigger. The room was huge, plenty of room for the bed and to move around. They staff were helpful, and had a good knowledge of the area, able to provide directions and information on the area I would most definitely stay here again if the need arose. A short walk away at Brindley Place there are numerous restaurants offering a wide range of cuisine. Across from the hotel there is a Sainsburys for anything you may need.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Well placed to eat in a choice of two Wetherspoons, opposite Sainsburys. very comfy bed, many rooms have baths. Honest staff handed in my Ipad adapter and lead when I left it behind. Staff are very friendly and can't do enough to help.

Room Tip: Rooms facing Broad Street do let in noise but great for people watching.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends