Jurys Inn Birmingham
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$144
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
US$124
  • Pool
Bloc Hotel Birmingham(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$143
US$128
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
ibis Styles Birmingham Centre(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$117
Orbitz.com
US$180
US$164
4,586 results
All reviewsbroad streettwo double bedsbarclaycard arenacar parksymphony halllovely hotelbars and restaurantsbrindley placenight lifecentral locationexcellent locationwould stay againgood sizeclean hotelbusiness tripself servicesaturday night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Stayed in this hotel last night and had a really nice experience. The staff are attentive and most of them are really pleasant. The reception area and bar are lovely and the bar lounge is a large, relaxing space with fab interior. The rooms are just what you need, very clean, comfortable, modern and good amenities. The breakfast was really delicious with a nice variety. Good location too especially for restaurants and bars. Overall a pleasant experience :)

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Melissa S, Manager at Jurys Inn Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Dear Dreamin317

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback following your recent stay at Jurys Inn Birmingham
I am delighted to hear that you have had a lovely stay with us.
Comments like these are a real moral booster and motivate us even more to keep doing what we are doing to make sure our guests are happy.

Once again thank you for your kind words and i look forward to welcoming you again soon at Jurys Inn Birmingham

Kind regards,
Jim Van Hoecke
C&B Manager

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Company booking, good value for the price. Room was smallish and pretty basic. Breakfast was totally self service, food ok. Central location. Avoid checking in a peak times as long queues. Large budget hotels like this would benefit from auto check ins as used in premier inn.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed here as I was in town on business and I must say this was perfect!
The room was very clean and spacious, I stayed on the 9th floor so I did not have any disturbance like some of the other reviews said.
The room was cleaned every day and the bed was very comfortable with nice fluffy pillows.
I really enjoyed my stay, I would have given it 5 stars but I had a few issues with the heating as it was sometimes cold!
Other than that I will be staying here again!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Nay Nay T
Reviewed 3 April 2014

My partner and I stayed in this hotel recently and were pleasantly surprised. We expected very little as we stood in the shadow of this enormous concrete phallus but if you can get past the grey postmodernist facade it contains much beauty and modern trimmings. The staff welcomed us with smiles and all were attentive and smart. The reception area is a little intimidating as it is the size of an aircraft carrier (without any aircrafts). Thankfully there is a bar serving a variety of strong beverages designed to address any insecurities and inhibitions. The Jury’s Inn sits in the centre of noisy Broad Street. With noise pollution in mind we requested a room on the 2781’st floor. Although staff assured us the building was sound proof they were happy to oblige when I told them I needed to feel closer to god. The modern boutique style room was spacious and clean. Although the west facing windows did not open the views are spectacular. If you dare to peek into adjacent buildings and hotels some of the sights are. . . ‘educational’.
In short, this is a lovely reasonably priced hotel in the centre of our greatest city. This building may look grey and ugly and by night Broad Street may be known for it’s noise and vomitous, BUT once inside this hotels inner sanctum I doubt you will be disappointed.

Room Tip: East or West facing. The higher the better.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Pavlovsdogz
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Got to the hotel, two rooms booked, easy check in. Great location, situated on broad street so great for clubs and walking distance to the NIA, taxi rank out the front of the hotel so easy to get anywhere! Two massive double beds and clean, modern design to the hotel and the rooms. One of my group lost parking ticket and staff trusted our word and let us pay for the amount of hours that the car was parked and was more than helpful!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jessica B
Niall M, Manager at Jurys Inn Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Dear Jess 521

It is very rewarding to get such positive feedback! Our reception team will be delighted with your comments about their customer service.

Hopefully we will see you again soon,

Thanks again.