Jurys Inn Birmingham
US$116
Agoda.com
US$131
US$48
Clover Spa & Hotel(Birmingham)
US$154
US$62
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
4,573 results
All reviewsbroad streettwo double bedsbarclaycard arenacar parksymphony halllovely hotelbars and restaurantsbrindley placenight lifecentral locationexcellent locationwould stay againgood sizeclean hotelbusiness tripself servicesaturday night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Stayed here on Saturday Night (1st England match), very friendly hotel, clean, room was great with city views. the staff from start to finish were very helpful and polite, Leon and Lewis on reception were very professional with our questions, the bar staff were also friendly. Breakfast was good.

Room Tip: High floors to get great city views.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carl S
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Just spent 7 nights in the Jury's Inn on Broad Street. Having stayed there a few years back I wasn't overly excited but it has improved. The room was good and spacious. The breakfasts were ok. The Grill restaurant is excellent. Maybe overall slightly over-expensive food and drink wise. But the service was top notch. Very friendly staff who were extremely attentive (almost too attentive at times!!). Special shout out to Nigel who worked hard for us and made us feel very welcome. A very nice man.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed here due to its close proximity of the NIA. Just a nice 10 minute stroll down the canal.
Happy with parking, plenty of room and on the hotel grounds.
Room was great, clean and sported a massive comfy bed.
Not far from the bullring which was a great place to shop.
Unfortunately on this particular occasion we must have had every stag party on broad street staying on our floor that night, we had people falling against our room door, shouting, swearing and all sorts of mishchief. Called reception numerous times and it got no better. Went on for what seemed hours.
Street outside extremely busy all weekend and pleased my children wasn't with us as I would have definitely relocated immediately.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Melissa S, Manager at Jurys Inn Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Hi Scott L,

Thank you for your review following on from your stay with us. I am pleased to see that you was happy with the location of the hotel and I agree its great that we are within walking distance to the Bullring.

I am disappointed to see that you did not completely enjoy your stay due to noise from other guests during the night. Please accept my most sincere apologies for the noise disturbance during your stay. We do have a full security team who do walks of the hotel throughout the night to manage noise disturbance however it is clear on this occasion we have let ourselves down.

If you would like to speak to me directly please contact me on the below details.

Kindest Regards

Melissa Shan

Operations Manager

melissa_shan@jurysinns.com

Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

Out for business. Good hotel. Expensive parking. Nice food. Late bar. Booked a twin room as it was cheaper then a double, them I got 2 double beds. Lovely restaurant opposite. This place offers a very good and large breakfast Buffet. Will visit again if in town .

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Paul5437
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I stayed at this hotel on business; I found the location to be inconvenient as it was it further out from the city centre and the train stations that the website would lead you to believe.
It is on a busy road, but I was on the 13th floor so was not really affected by this.
The breakfast room was packed, with queues for everything, and that was not particularly well managed.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business