Jurys Inn Birmingham
  • Breakfast included
US$108
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
ibis Styles Birmingham Centre(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$44
US$43
Good 3.5/5
4,570 results
All reviewsbroad streettwo double bedsbarclaycard arenacar parksymphony halllovely hotelbars and restaurantsbrindley placenight lifecentral locationexcellent locationwould stay againgood sizeclean hotelbusiness tripself servicesaturday night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Stayed here a couple of times in June. Its central Birmingham and has parking so bonus. The first time I stayed this month I got to checkin within seconds of walking through the door. The 2nd time I queued for about 10 to 15 minutes, enough time for me to phone home, speak to the kids, ring my colleagues, find out what time they were meeting, send an email etc etc. And no apology at the end of it. Grrrr, come on, I know there were a few people checking in at the same time but 10 minutes wait is just stupid. Breakfast is always good. Parking, I mentioned, is £14.xx, rooms are clean and modern. Cant really grumble otherwise.

Room Tip: Try to avoid busy checkin times .... whatever these are
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2014

A wonderful location for Symphony Hall and the new library.

We had a quiet and pretty much undisturbed night despite its proximity to the city centre with the usual nightmare of horrendous nightclubs, electronic 'music', and yobs and yobesses, from which there seems no escape in any town or city.

The breakfast was outstanding and at £6.99 (at least at weekends) a real bargain

Room Tip: Given the nature of the double glazing I suspect all rooms are fairly quiet, except for noisy people in corridors which can't be avoided. We were at the back on the thirteenth floor and have no complaints.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2014

First time i have stayed in the Jury Inn Birmingham and really enjoyed the experience the room was quiet although the Nightlife in the surrounding bars consoling over the football defeat.
the room was clean and the bed comfortable plenty of space, good idea of having a Costas in the lobby so you could have a fresh coffee their or in your room.will be back here again
The Aberdeen Plumber.

Room Tip: remember there are pubs and clubs in the area go higher floors!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Melissa S, Manager at Jurys Inn Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2014

Hi the Aberdeen plumber,

Thank you for your recent review.

I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your kind words about our hotel.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Kind Regards

Melissa

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Second visit and it was as lovely as before. The hotel has been refurbished since last visit so is looking even nicer.

The room was massive, well equipped and clean.

The bar service was quick despite being quite busy. The Bar Grill looked really nice although we didn't use it.

Check in was a bit annoying as we wanted to pay cash for our stay but we would've had to leave a £50 deposit until the morning which would've left us with very little money for our night out so my friend paid on her card and they pre-auth'd £50 to it. This was the only blip to our stay there.

The location is perfect, especially as we were there for a night out. It is on Broad Street so is surrounded by bars, clubs and restaurants. It is about a 15-20 minute walk to Birmingham New Street Station and is a very straight forward walk.

We will definitely stay here again.

Also worth mentioning that we booked through booking.com (who I'd recommend using) and the original booking was £70 for 1 night without b/fast. I checked the day before we left and the price had dropped to £55! So I cancelled and rebooked and saved £15 :)

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Managed to get a room on offer for £48. Room was really nice, spacious. The parking cost was ridiculous, £14.00 per night. Also Broad street is very noisy and very busy however the hotel is peaceful. Location, hmmm personally I like quiet surroundings.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple