I could not understand the receptionist as she didnt seem to know much english. Also we were only gave one big towel and a small one for washing our hands. And when we turned the shower on it flooded the bathroom therefore I went to ask for more towels. We needed some for our bodies and also the floor! Yet she would only give us two and she was very rude about that. She just didnt seem to want to help at all. But apart from the bathroom situation. The room was good but average. When we got there a wedding party was going on and their were people all over the stairs so it made it hard to commute. I guess the place was good for the price as I got it cheaper on booking.com!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated at the heart of England, and ideally located for exploring the attractions of central England. The hotel's got 111 bedrooms, 1 restaurant, one bar lounge and 5 meeting rooms. All the bedrooms are equipped with a high quality Simmons bedding for a great night's sleep, TV with freeview channels, free wifi, free car park, bathroom with shower bath and hair dryer. The whole team of Campanile Birmingham is looking forward to welcoming you ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Campanile Birmingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campanile Birmingham Hotel Birmingham
- Campanile Hotel Birmingham
- Birmingham Campanile Hotel