Check-in is advertised as 2pm. We arrived at 2.30pm to be told our rooms weren't quite ready but it would not be long. We eventually got into our room at 4.20pm... we got a round of drinks for our trouble, but this still delayed us and made us late for the plans we had made.
Rooms seemed to only have one plug socket, near the front door - not useful for people that want to charge their phones overnight by the bed!
The shower rail seems to be designed to only allow especially short people to shower comfortably.
TV seemed to only allow you to watch one channel...
Plus points - free wifi and parking, handy location not too far from city centre, breakfast wasn't bad though a bit pricey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated at the heart of England, and ideally located for exploring the attractions of central England. The hotel's got 111 bedrooms, 1 restaurant, one bar lounge and 5 meeting rooms. All the bedrooms are equipped with a high quality Simmons bedding for a great night's sleep, TV with freeview channels, free wifi, free car park, bathroom with shower bath and hair dryer. The whole team of Campanile Birmingham is looking forward to welcoming you ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Campanile Birmingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campanile Birmingham Hotel Birmingham
- Campanile Hotel Birmingham
- Birmingham Campanile Hotel