Stayed one night while travelling down the country to break the journey. Excellent value hotel.
Plus points - very clean; handy for city, being a 10 minute walk; although in an industrial area, hotel actually on the canal and you can watch narrow boats using the locks; free car park; room had all facilities we needed; bathroom had a bath and shower, although bath short but that wasn't really a problem; comfortable bed.
Minus points (very minor) - staff who checked us in told us breakfast was until 9.30am, and as there was a fire alarm during the night, we lost sleep and didn't get up in time, or so we thought. Turned out breakfast was until 11am as it was a bank holiday. It seemed to take a long time for the staff to discover it was a false fire alarm (someone smoking) and we waited out in the rain for a while.
Overall, highly recommend for a city break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated at the heart of England, and ideally located for exploring the attractions of central England. The hotel's got 111 bedrooms, 1 restaurant, one bar lounge and 5 meeting rooms. All the bedrooms are equipped with a high quality Simmons bedding for a great night's sleep, TV with freeview channels, free wifi, free car park, bathroom with shower bath and hair dryer. The whole team of Campanile Birmingham is looking forward to welcoming you ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Campanile Birmingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campanile Birmingham Hotel Birmingham
- Campanile Hotel Birmingham
- Birmingham Campanile Hotel