Hotel Indigo Birmingham
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
ibis Styles Birmingham Centre(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$80
US$68
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Birmingham Nec/Airport Hotel(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$119
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
US$93
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
1,067 results
All reviewschampagne barmpw restaurantthe marco pierre white restauranttop floorbalcony roomkit katfloor to ceiling windowscar parkcolour schememail boxspa facilitiesmini fridgecomplimentary waterbars and restaurantsreception staffmodern hotelhotel guests
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 April 2014

We checked in on Sunday 6th April and from the moment we entered the building everything started well. Check in was great and we got all the information we needed and offered extra local information as well which was nice. We entered the bedroom and it was a feature room with a balcony over looking the city and it was amazing with everything you needed and more. Evening meal and breakfast were great in the restaurant and could not fault it in anyway. An amazing stay and would recommend this to anyone and we look forward to retuning in the future. Thanks for a great stay.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Alix P, Front of House Ambassador at Hotel Indigo Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for getting in touch, I am delighted you had such an amazing stay! We hope to see you again and I hope I will get to hear all about the special memories you have made at our hotel.

See you again soon!

Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

I Came in march with my wife and 4 other people and had a great time. Location great, service excellent and Marcos grill restaurant was one of the best meals and experiences ever had. Well worth a visit with views looking over the city of Birmingham.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Alix P, Front of House Ambassador at Hotel Indigo Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for your review, I am delighted to read you had a great time and enjoyed “excellent service”. We aim to deliver a fresh and creative service through our innovative way of thinking.

I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 1 April 2014

To be honest I can't really fault it - for a chain hotel I thought this hotel had a bit more character than the normal chains, was modern, clean and great value for money - the rooms were contemporary with a very comfortable bed and very clean. The staff were helpful and friendly and the group were great help when I called re: restaurant reservations etc. The location of the hotel is perfect right near all the great bars and places to eat. The bar and Marco Pierre White restaurant in the hotel is well worth a visit. We had a great stay and I would definitely return and recommend.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Alix P, Front of House Ambassador at Hotel Indigo Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Dear Emily,

Thank you for your review, I am delighted to read you had a great stay. I hope you have taken advantage of the complimentary access to the Spa’s facilities and enjoyed a good swim! Please let us know if you made any memories, they are very important to us.

I hope you will be returning soon!

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Stayed here for one night....wouldn't have wanted to stay another night because of the very uncomfortable bed and the noise.

On arrival the receptionist, I think her name was Ela, was lovely and very welcoming. We were allocated a room on the 24th floor, the room was clean and we had floor to ceiling windows which gave us a great view.

We dined at MPW resturant on 25th floor and that was excellent, the food, the view and the staff were all great. Breakfast the next day was also very good and our waiter couldn't be more helpful.

The biggest problem we had was the noise during the early hours. The lift can only be accessed by your room key which is great for security... however anybody can access the stairs from MPW to all parts of the hotel???? Therefore we had lots of people making lots of noise up and down the corridors. Our room was next to the janitor cupboard and somebody was contstantly in and out of there banging the door and fumbling around. To be honest by 3am I wanted to come home but becasue we had both had a drink we had to stay put! I must mention that we did complain about this the next morning and had our bill reduced by 50%, so thank you for that.

Overall I think the hotel could really do with a tidy up, all the paintwork is looking a bit shabby and tired.

I probably wouldn't stay here again. We have stayed in a few hotels in Birmingham and this is pretty average.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback, it is very important for us. I am disappointed you did not have a great experience and we would really like the opportunity to change your mind. We strive to offer an exquisite service on top of our facilities as your comfort is a priority for us.

Please come back again soon.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

We normally stay at Mal Maison when staying in Birmingham for a night out but decided to try Hotel Indigo. We stayed the night of Thursday 27th March as we were seeing Rebecca Ferguson at the Sympony Hall. We have visited Marco Pierre Whites restaurant many times before so were familar with the layout of the building.

Our check in quick and efficent and we were allocated a room on the 24th floor and had already upgraded to a deluxe room. The room and bathroom was absolutely spotless, bright and airy everything you would expect from a luxury hotel. Breakfast is taken in Marco Pierre Whites restaurant on the 25th floor and has everything you could wish for our waiter Stuart was worthy of a mention.

Hotel Indigo is completely different from Mal Maison and we are pleased we tried it and would deffinently return.

Room Tip: I should imagine all rooms have a fantastic view -
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank gaynor gumdrops... l

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review, I am delighted you had a great time at our hotel. We endeavour to be original and innovative and we hope this stands out. Please feel free to get in touch and arrange your special occasions with us, we love making new memories for you.

I hope to see you again soon!