“Colourful, Tasty Meals”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Neighbourhood: Ladywood
Neighbourhood: Ladywood
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Popped into here and were unexpectedly most satisfied by the meal we had. Menu is surprisingly diversified, the service is friendly and prompt, meal is well presented and as tasty as could be. We loved eating here and will return again on our next visit.

There are newer reviews for Blanc et Noir

Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

I visit often and it never disappoints. I'm always confused why there are such large queue's at other places when you can get a much better quality meal for 1 or 2 pounds more.

1  Thank Andrew_Lee_Taylor
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I ordered a glass of champagne and a salad, which, according to the menu contained pumpkin seeds. When it arrived they were no where to be seen, so I asked the waitress what had happened. She told me they had run out, so I reminded her that I should have been told if the food was not as advertised. She seemed clueless. I asked to see her supervisor. Who came to me with a small pot of pumpkin seeds! So they were not out after all. Not at all what should be expected at such an eatery. Not impressed at all.

6  Thank Gail E
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I eat here quite often when travelling, always have the scrambled egg and salmon if its morning, with a glass of orange and a peppermint tea, and its always delicious, the egg is freshly made and its always quick.
I have also enjoyed the open sandwiches, the choice is great, and the balsamic vinegar is just delicious....
actually wished they had a restaurant outside of the airport.
all in all, the service is good, food brilliant, and its a lovely start to a holiday or a work day...

1  Thank moo0407
Reviewed 27 January 2014

We enjoyed a treat of a breakfast here. Illy coffee and lots to choose from the breakfast menu. We went for natural yoghurt, granola and honey, toasted crumpets and a croissant with preserves. We were impressed by the plates of scrambled egg with smoked salmon and brown bread toast being delivered at another table to a couple who were celebrating with glasses of champagne. In the hubbub of the airport this bar offers a calm, spacious oasis ttreat yourself at the start of a holiday. It opens at 5.00am too.

2  Thank vandasin