“I Am Peachy Keen!”

Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Italian, Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 April 2014

My first visit here but I was familiar to the set up having been to Jimmy Spices. Of course I'm going to make comparisons between the two. I really enjoyed the variety of cuisines, the key is to have small portions at a time you know!
Staff were pleasant and friendly enough. I don't envy them with the clean up afterwards!

Reviewed 16 April 2014

I wanted to give a surprise 60th birthday party for my husband on 6th April 14, Vijay the manager was very helpful and patient as I visited the restuarant and function room several times to be able to sort out what I needed. He and Tapul answered all my questions and did whatever they could to make the day a success. 70 people came between 1-3pm, Vijay even played along with us when we asked for a table for four. He led us to the Indian room where everyone was waiting and shouted "Surprise"

The food was excellent, hot and tasty. The variety pleased everyone's palate, even the fussy eaters, those on special diets, reducing diets, those with food allergies were well taken care of and there was plenty of it. ALL THE STAFF WERE POLITE AND PLEASANT.

We used the beautiful spacious function room upstairs (decorated by Sonia, Serena, Yvette)
The staff laid out the tables in the style I wanted and happily made changes for me at the last minute.

I can highly recommend this restuarant and its staff for a function to remember, I got great value for money, and will recommend to friends and family.
So a very big THANK YOU to Vijay and all the staff!!!

Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

This was our families first visit to Peachy Keens, for around 6:30-7:00pm on a Friday evening it was very quiet.
At first there seems lots of choice but dissapointingly lots of the pasta sauces were hard on top with a skin, other foods looked dry & were only Luke warm.
Lots of spice on all food which was overpowering & caused mouth burn.
Deserts were pretty bland too, I would not go back.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

My group of 11 went to Peachy Keens on a Monday night and although the Indian food was OK the Chinese was poor (thick glutinous sauces) and the Italian practically non-existent. This was a problem for our group as a couple did not like spicy food so were left with a pathetic pizza and a bit of overcooked beef and dried up chips. For the price it was OKish for most of us but I would suggest a bigger selection for people who do not like Indian/Chinese food but still want to eat with their friends. Sweet selection was boring, the ice cream machine ran out and after being filled was still not producing ice cream after half an hour.

2  Thank FMC55
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I like the fact you can choose from many different dishes from many different cuisines. My only complaint is the muscles did not have any muscle in them only the outer shell.