“Beautiful”

Cuisines: Diner, Steakhouse
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Ladywood
Description: The Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill offers its customers an ultra modern 25th floor dining experience. Complete with stylish bar, rooftop terrace, stunning 360 degree city views and a glass fronted alfresco balcony, the restaurant embodies what Marco himself calls "affordable luxury". The restaurant is all about the experience; the buzz, the atmosphere and enjoying the company of friends and family in a gorgeous, comfortable surroundings. With a lively atmosphere, exquisite food, refreshing cocktails and stunning views of the city, Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar and Grill is the ultimate dining destination in Birmingham.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I went here for my 19th birthday with my boyfriend. Customer service was amazing, as one would expect, and my steak was cooked to perfection. I would highly recommend, especially for dates, as the view of Birmingham (although, it is Birmingham) is breathtaking.

David H, General Manager at Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello melchxn,

Thanks for taking the time to post a five star review of your recent visit to MPW Steakhouse Birmingham.
Great to read of your appreciation of the customer service up here and that of your steak!

Thanks again.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,789)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I went in to see what the restaurant was like and was very impressed with the layout Their are lots of tables but did not feel crowed in if you book early you will be given a window seat with views of the Birmingham sky line. The staff are very welcoming and told me about all the different menu options. I decided on the lunch menu and had the chicken my wife chose from the varied vegetarian menu. The food was excellent and it was a very pleasant afternoon lunch in a warm and inviting restaurant.

Hello Harper56,

Thank you so much for the glowing 5 star review of your visit to MPW Steakhouse Birmingham.
The table d'hote menu really does offer excellent value and its great to read that you enjoyed your choices from this.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went here for my friends birthday. A group of "ladies" around 50. This place is beautiful. The atmosphere is lovely, the views are fabulous and it is great for a special occasion. However, don't go here for the food!!! We had afternoon tea. The price is pretty standard, but so is the food. Definitely nothing to shout home about. We have had better. My mark is purely for the place. I would definitely recommend it for the atmosphere and views.

Thanks for taking the time to post a review of your visit for afternoon tea. I am sorry to read of your disappointment as it certainly appears that this was not up to our usual standards. Please email customer.service@mpwsteakhousebirmingham.com with the date and time of your reservation, the name it was booked under and specific issues with afternoon tea and I will feed back to you.

Nice to read of your appreciation of the venue and the atmosphere.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a lovely afternoon tea. Our party had travelled from Plymouth, Somerset, Watford and Camden. There’d been an accident early that afternoon and we weren’t able to make it for our allotted time slot but the hotel where we were staying managed to get our time slot changed so we didn’t have to miss our tea. Lovely sandwiches and variety of teas and coffees. Would have been nice to have been able to have the sandwiches replenished as some of the London tea places do, but overall a lovely time had.

Hello Lisa H,

Thanks for taking the time to post a review of your recent visit for afternoon tea.
Super to read of your appreciation of the food and beverages.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent service, food was average. Location and ambiance makes it for what it is, had the bake salmon for mains and was very disappointed. I think a lot of emphasis place on presentation and display but not necessarily the actually quality and flavour of the meal.

Hello jammyboy71,

Thanks for taking the time to post a review of your visit to MPW Steakhouse Birmingham.
Sorry to read at your disappointment at the salmon dish. We have removed the salmon steak from the menu a couple of months ago when our new one went live - As well as the steak and grill favourites we have some additions such as Confit Duck Leg and The Pig Mixed Grill.