“Good location very comfortable” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Quality Hotel Birmingham South/NEC
Ranked #88 of 117 Hotels in Birmingham
shoreham-by-sea
“Good location very comfortable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed here to attend a friends birthday party nearby. Perfect walking distance. Reception staff helpful and friendly. The only thing was that when people walked in the corridor outside the room seemed to move! Other than that it was great. Nice view over the fountain. Good shower lovely clean bathroom and tea/coffee making facilities. Room was a little stuffy but all in all a great hotel and would definitely stay again

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank charoon
Lucy K, General Manager at Quality Hotel Birmingham South/NEC, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Dear Madam, thank you for your great review following your recent stay with us at the Quality Hotel Birmingham Airport. We are glad that you have enjoyed your stay and we have taken your comments on board concerning the room. We are so pleased to hear that you are definitely going to visit us again in the future. Looking forward to that! Kind regards, Lucy Kovacheva

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
  • Polish first
Derby, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

Stayed here having attended a friends wedding. Warm greeting from the receptionist who was always very helpful, room just perfect, a good room with a view over looking the well kept garden with a lovely working fountain; has all you need, tea/coffee, modern bathroom, good lighting system and heating. Bed was huge and very comfortable with a choice of pillows. Nice quiet room. Had dinner in the restaurant and it was lovely, they had a small hiccup in the kitchen so the waiter gave me a free drink while I waited for my dessert.
Breakfast was lovely, full English buffet and or continental choices.
All in all a really great stay at Quality Hotel Birmingham Airport, which I would recommend to anyone wanting a stay over in Birmingham and not too far from the City Centre, oh they have free car parking too!!!

Room Tip: My room was over the car park.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Maria D
England
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

Since December 2012 I have stayed at this hotel for about 20 weeks spread over that time. Every time I stay, the service and quality of the accommodation is second to none. The rooms are always clean, tidy and very comfortable.
I spend approx. 8 months of the year working away from home, therefore, I always look for a hotel where I can relax. (One time this hotel was fully booked and I had to stay at another :( that had to be one of the worst ever, and it was a Quality Hotel).
I have experienced excellent service from all of the staff on every visit to this hotel, nothing is too much trouble for them. Nine times out of ten I eat at the hotel because of the skill of the Chef, he certainly knows how to prepare good food and it is always very tasty (please do not let my girlfriend know).
If you are looking for a hotel with easy access to the amenities of Birmingham and the surrounding area, including the airport, or just want a nice weekend away, you have to give this hotel a try, you will not be dis-appointed (unless you are a professional moaner, in which case nowhere will be suitable for you). The train station to take you into Birmingham is about 30 strides away, with trains on a regular basis.
I hope you enjoy your stay as much as I enjoy every one of mine. :)

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank JC_Sliver
Dear guest, thank you very much for writing this indepth review on our hotel. We really appreciate your effort and the time it has taken you to let other people know about your experience.We are glad that you always enjoy your stay with us and have passed your compliments on to our chef. Looking forward to welcoming you here again. Kind regards
dunfermline
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

My wife and I travel to Birmingham for family reasons twice a year. We have stayed at the Quality Hotel 6 times as it is only a 15 minute drive from the airport and have found it to be clean and well run by very friendly and efficient staff. A well sized car park which is locked late at night is a bonus as we always have to hire a car. Quality Hotel is ideal for our purposes as it is near where my wife's relatives live, is in a quiet area but with very handy access for a train trip to Birmingham City centre, and buses to all over the area. The restaurant in the Quality Hotel provides food way above the usual standard of chain hotels and deserves to be better advertised for those in the Acock's Green area who like to go out for a meal. We will continue to use this hotel when we are in Birmingham.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank redmondDunfermline
Donegal Town, Ireland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

Traveled form Ireland to the NEC and found this hotel to be very good value, the rooms were comfortable and clean. Hotel staff were excellent and very helpful.The food was very good and reasonably priced. Will stay here again the next time we visit the NEC.

1 Thank Harry C
Sligo, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

I have used this hotel for years when visiting the NEC. Instead of paying crazy prices for food at the NEC I always bring a sandwich with me which the Hotel have no problem supplying to me at a very reasonable price. I find the hotel to be clean, have good food and have very helpful pleasant staff. I would recommend this hotel to anybody as it offers value for money particularly to the business travellers.

2 Thank John S
Frankfurt, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

Hello,
my name is Lisa, I am from germany. I am often in Birmingham. This hotel is not am Hilton, the starts are missing, but this Hotel have nearly the same service like a Hilton.
The personal are always very pleasant and helpful. If you have a problem, they have a solution.

1 Thank Lisa S