“Value for Money”

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Check-in very fast
Conveient location
Great beefeater next door
bed comfy, all the usual stuff needed
Shower good, toilet a bit cramped
TV works
barstaff friendly
42 quid for a room, brill value for one night

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank MarkDavis_12
Lucy K, General Manager at Quality Hotel Birmingham South/NEC, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear Mark, thanks for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed our service. Looking forward to welcoming you here again! Kind regards, Lucy K.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I stay here on business trips 1-2 times a month. Over the last year or so there has been a lot of little changes. Each time I come here it seems to have improved. The food in the restaurant is good, the breakfast is good. The staff are all friendly and helpful.
We had to use the conference room recently, and found it to be very adequate. And the buffet laid on was excellent.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank chelskira

Dear Guest, we are so very pleased to hear that you enjoy staying with us when travelling for business. We always try our best and it is great to see guests returning to us again. Hope to see you very soon! Kind regards, Lucy K.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

My friend and I stayed here after seeing The Eagles in concert. Every thing was great, value for money, and the evening meal was superb, would thoroughly recommend it. Very friendly helpful staff. Would stay again.

Room Tip: We asked for a quiet room, and were in a twin room 142, looking over the car park. No noise at all!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank 46Daisy
Reviewed 21 May 2014

first time in birmingham so was not sure what to expect but the location was convenient for where I needed to be in the morning. The young lady that greeted me on reception was quite professional and efficient. She insisted that I try their restaurant food and I found it hard to refuse (don't know why) Well I am glad I did! The meal was delicious and worth every penny I paid. The same lady at reception offered me one of their newly refurbished rooms for €15 extra and I had a great night sleep. Now I have to be honest I had never heard of Quality hotels before but the service was AMAZING. Thank you!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Amjad S
Lucy K, General Manager at Quality Hotel Birmingham South/NEC, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear Guest, thank you for taking the time to leave this review! I am pleased that you have enjoyed our hotel’s convenient location as well as our restaurant food. We look forward to welcoming you back when you are next in the area. Kind regards, Lucy Kovacheva

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed here to attend a friends birthday party nearby. Perfect walking distance. Reception staff helpful and friendly. The only thing was that when people walked in the corridor outside the room seemed to move! Other than that it was great. Nice view over the fountain. Good shower lovely clean bathroom and tea/coffee making facilities. Room was a little stuffy but all in all a great hotel and would definitely stay again

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank charoon

Dear Madam, thank you for your great review following your recent stay with us at the Quality Hotel Birmingham Airport. We are glad that you have enjoyed your stay and we have taken your comments on board concerning the room. We are so pleased to hear that you are definitely going to visit us again in the future. Looking forward to that! Kind regards, Lucy Kovacheva

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Stayed here having attended a friends wedding. Warm greeting from the receptionist who was always very helpful, room just perfect, a good room with a view over looking the well kept garden with a lovely working fountain; has all you need, tea/coffee, modern bathroom, good lighting system and heating. Bed was huge and very comfortable with a choice of pillows. Nice quiet room. Had dinner in the restaurant and it was lovely, they had a small hiccup in the kitchen so the waiter gave me a free drink while I waited for my dessert.
Breakfast was lovely, full English buffet and or continental choices.
All in all a really great stay at Quality Hotel Birmingham Airport, which I would recommend to anyone wanting a stay over in Birmingham and not too far from the City Centre, oh they have free car parking too!!!

Room Tip: My room was over the car park.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Maria D
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Since December 2012 I have stayed at this hotel for about 20 weeks spread over that time. Every time I stay, the service and quality of the accommodation is second to none. The rooms are always clean, tidy and very comfortable.
I spend approx. 8 months of the year working away from home, therefore, I always look for a hotel where I can relax. (One time this hotel was fully booked and I had to stay at another :( that had to be one of the worst ever, and it was a Quality Hotel).
I have experienced excellent service from all of the staff on every visit to this hotel, nothing is too much trouble for them. Nine times out of ten I eat at the hotel because of the skill of the Chef, he certainly knows how to prepare good food and it is always very tasty (please do not let my girlfriend know).
If you are looking for a hotel with easy access to the amenities of Birmingham and the surrounding area, including the airport, or just want a nice weekend away, you have to give this hotel a try, you will not be dis-appointed (unless you are a professional moaner, in which case nowhere will be suitable for you). The train station to take you into Birmingham is about 30 strides away, with trains on a regular basis.
I hope you enjoy your stay as much as I enjoy every one of mine. :)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank JC_Sliver

Dear guest, thank you very much for writing this indepth review on our hotel. We really appreciate your effort and the time it has taken you to let other people know about your experience.We are glad that you always enjoy your stay with us and have passed your compliments on to our chef. Looking forward to welcoming you here again. Kind regards