“Disgusting”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disgusting”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I oredered a curry from home and when It arrived I noticed that they had spilt my curry into the bag so I asked them to take it away and bring me a fresh one which they said ok but instead of returning to cafe balti they decided they would park around the corner and pour the contents of the bag into the containers but what they didnt realise was that my wife had seen them do it they then had the cheek to come to my door claiming it was a fresh one....I have reported CAFE BALTI to the environmental health if they have done that to me who else have they done it too..

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank zulu36

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Fresh food great price”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Great food great price restraunt not very posh but the food very good but had a 5 star rating for cleanness I will return and if you like rice try the garlic and chilli rice

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank J3dvc
“Excellent value”
Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

We've been using the Cafe Balti for a couple of yrs now for take away n eating in, we can't fault the food, service n value for money..
Would highly recommend

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Dave P
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Just The Bestfrends”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

We have stopped going to other curry houses, after Cafe Balti they just do not compare. Forget the low cost of the food, this is probably the best you will find. We have visited at least once a month for the last two years, and apart from a couple of occasions when the service could have been quicker, we can not fault the place. we recommended to numerous friends and relatives, and all have now become fans.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Laingd
habibur321, Owner at Cafe Balti Restaurant, responded to this review, 17 February 2017
Thank you LaingD for choosing us and taking your time to give us your feedback which will definitely make a difference. We love to hear from our customers about their experience of the food, which helps us improve the quality of our food and service. Looking forward to serving you soon. With Thanks Cafe Balti Team.
West Midlands, United Kingdom
“Great food at a great price”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Go for the meal deal which gets you a starter, main and rice or naan bread. There is a good selection from which to choose and, better still, no licence so you can take your own drink!

• Visited August 2013