“Biggest fan”
Review of Wibbly Wobbly

Wibbly Wobbly
Ranked #28 of 69 Fun & Games in Birmingham
More attraction details
Owner description: Large indoor playcentre. Consists of large slides, obstacles, football pitch, go karts, separate toddler area and much more!! Now doing free afterschool meals and Toddler Mornings. Toddler mornings only £2.50 Per child including play, toast and juice. Now providing free activities such as baking and aerobics with Winnie the Pooh! Also, ask about our new day nursery!
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I always bring my nephew to play. The staff have always been pleasant and the chicken tikka panini's are to die for!! I have recently been and have seen their hygiene rating is 5 (very good) so they must be doing right!
The wifi comes in handy too :)

2  Thank louise h

Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

Wobblys as my kids call it is fab. I have been coming for three year's and iv never found it to be dirty. It's simply the best. We love it and my kid's do too. Never had any issues always clean and staff great!

2  Thank hannahLAILA
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Been taking the kids here for a while, reallly big and spacious they do free wifi which is a bonus for me and they do partys, free large car park would recomend

2  Thank ashleyparker99
Reviewed 28 February 2014

We went there with kids and a big group of friends about a week ago (during a half term).
Place was crowded but very clean and tidy. Kids had an amazing time playing on the big play frame. We've enjoyed our hot chocolates made by very friendly staff. Food was simply delicious!
Facilities were very hygienic. Have to say - we had a very good time in this Playcentre :)
Will be back soon. Thanks!

1  Thank Emily S
Reviewed 23 February 2014

I had visited the premises a few years ago and found it very nice however the standards of the facilities appear very unhygienic and grubby now. It seemed like the owners/ managers did not care anymore.
The staff are not very helpful and lack training in customer service. The food they provide is not value for money and it took 40 minutes receive it which was not fully written down so we had to wait a further 30mins which by then I just cancelled my order because they had forgotten the rest of the order.

4  Thank Stevensonson