All reviewshagley roadbanqueting managercity centrefull englishlovely hotelbreakfast was excellentgood sizeroad noiseroom was spaciousvisiting birminghamironing boardgreat showercooked breakfastbusiness tripnight's sleepsaturday nightstayed for one night
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I had not been to the Eaton Hotel on the Hagley Road for over six years. It was good then but is better now - very good value and good parking facilities. It has a very good and efficient restaurant. It has a place to sit out in a garden area for a drink before dinner. A haven and a family run hotel - if you want peace, comfort, good service and very good value for money this is the hotel for you - I know where I will stay in Central Birmingham - lovely staff with friendly personal service too and the £20 three course meal plus coffee is very good value and quality - no wonder we were not eating on our own - we were working but I would come back with my family and my husband! It has improved and I hope to be back!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back and park at the back not at the front!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Booked 3 rooms for a Thursday night for my Mum, Bro & Sister-in-law, Me & other half to see my daughter in a play at Uni. Got there in the afternoon and the front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. Roberto even printed us maps to get to the Uni theatre in the evening.
I'm normally cautious about hotel restaurants but because of time constraints we ate at the Eaton. They even opened the ktchen early for us! The food was good and the £20 set menu gave plenty of options. The staff were very friendly and we had a lot of laughs and banter with them. Standard double was OK size but we all had a good night's sleep followed by a good breakfast the next morning. We would certainly use the hotel again.

Room Tip: get a room at the back as it's on a busy main road
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank pabu101
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Super welcoming hotel,stayed for 2 nights,while attending a family reunion in Birmingham.Evening dinner with some family members staying here was very good,staff attentive,polite and friendly.Rooms comfortable and very clean.A large table was set and reserved for our party for morning breakfast,which had good choices.I will stay again when visiting Birmingham.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank mariannatin
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Stayed just for one night for a business trip. Couldn't fault it, plenty of parking, really competitively priced, extensive menu, good choice of wine, rooms really comfortable and spotlessly clean and well decorated. The absolute jewel in the crown is the staff - all of them were incredibly friendly and genuinely wanted to provide the best service possible - I work in customer service and I'd hire every one of them! Would absolutely definitely recommend, and I'll stay again when next in the area.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank AndreaColchester
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

I've stayed at this hotel on a number of occasions for business. The staff are friendly and helpful. The rooms are to a high standard and are very comfortable. Sometimes the rooms can be on the hot side. There's a good breakfast choice where you can help yourself and English breakfast to order. Never had a bad stay

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business