All reviews hagley road banqueting manager city centre full english breakfast was excellent lovely hotel good size road noise room was spacious visiting birmingham ironing board great shower cooked breakfast business trip night's sleep saturday night stayed for one night
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Celebrated our daughter's wedding on 1st August. Everything we requested was done to the highest standard. Rob the banqueting manager provided exceptional service and support throughout.
Nothing was too much trouble.
Bedrooms were spotless, beds comfy and breakfast served the following morning by attentive staff.
Thank you for a wonderful experience.

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Booked this hotel as was visiting friends in the area. The room and bathroom were well proportioned and the bed was very comfortable, the room was very modern with new carpet. The breakfast was delicious and was served by attentive and friendly staff. We will book this hotel again when vising friends in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Booked into the Eaton Hotel in Hagley Road, Edgbaston on Saturday night. Reception staff were friendly and we were booked in very quickly. Had a long day so went to bar for a drink before going to room, again bar staff were great. Room was really big, think it was a family room, flat screen TV, free wifi, tea coffee etc. room was very comfortable. Also had a safe in the room. There was some road noise but this was gone when we closed the window. No complaints, a great stay

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TeamleaderScotland
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I had not been to the Eaton Hotel on the Hagley Road for over six years. It was good then but is better now - very good value and good parking facilities. It has a very good and efficient restaurant. It has a place to sit out in a garden area for a drink before dinner. A haven and a family run hotel - if you want peace, comfort, good service and very good value for money this is the hotel for you - I know where I will stay in Central Birmingham - lovely staff with friendly personal service too and the £20 three course meal plus coffee is very good value and quality - no wonder we were not eating on our own - we were working but I would come back with my family and my husband! It has improved and I hope to be back!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back and park at the back not at the front!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Booked 3 rooms for a Thursday night for my Mum, Bro & Sister-in-law, Me & other half to see my daughter in a play at Uni. Got there in the afternoon and the front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. Roberto even printed us maps to get to the Uni theatre in the evening.
I'm normally cautious about hotel restaurants but because of time constraints we ate at the Eaton. They even opened the ktchen early for us! The food was good and the £20 set menu gave plenty of options. The staff were very friendly and we had a lot of laughs and banter with them. Standard double was OK size but we all had a good night's sleep followed by a good breakfast the next morning. We would certainly use the hotel again.

Room Tip: get a room at the back as it's on a busy main road
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family