Malmaison Birmingham
US$62
US$51
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Bloc Hotel Birmingham(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$52
Priceline
US$70
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
2,569 results
All reviewsharvey nicholsmailbox car parkmini barmail boxhotel bargood sizehot breakfaststandard roomafternoon teaclub roombars and restaurantscity centresaturday nightnew street stationlovely roomstayed for one nightfull english
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Lovely evening and we were welcomed with open arms. The service was immense and I think we met the best cocktail maker in existence Alps! Special thanks to Alps for adding to the evening! We will be back!! Arun

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I have stayed in this hotel a number of times now and I have to say I can never fault the service. The staff are friendly and helpful and the rooms are spacious and very clean. All of the public areas are immaculate and the whole place gives a feeling of a little bit of luxury. The location of this hotel is also brilliant, it is located in the famous Mailbox in Birmingham with all of its great restaurants, bars and shops. It additionally benefits from being in easy striking distance of the Bullring, just a very short walk away. Add to that the close proximity of the Canal with yet more great Bars and restaurants running along it. Malmaison is by far my preferred choice when visiting Birmingham, Highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I was booked in for total holistic care package and a facial costing £135.00. Really excited as I'd taken a day off work to relax and treat myself. On arrival filled out a form and was taken to a relaxation area. Ten minutes later my therapist greated me and took me to a small room, sat down only to be told my original therapist couldnt do it. Had a consultantation and i specifically said during my massage I wanted the therapist to concentrate on my tense upper back and shoulders. Started with a body brush and exfoliation except the therapist was somewhat quick and very light of the exfoliation. Abit disappointed, had a shower and all geared up for my full body deep tissue massage (paid an extra £5.00 to get the deep tissue) only to feel like it was more of an aromatherapy massage and not the upgrade I paid for. I wasnt even offered a drink prior my treatment and had to ask for water mid treatment! My facial was fine. But after having paid £135.00 + £5.10 for parking I think I was well and truly ripped off. I have highlighted this directly to the hotel who took five days to respond and when I've called and left a message no one has responded. For anyone thinking of spending your cash here think twice....

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Raks21
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Very comfortable hotel. Situated in the heart of Birmingham but just a very short stroll away from the noisy hub of Broad Street.

Price is high for the atmosphere. Rooms are now showing signs of wear. Business suite staff are excellent but other hotel staff do not give the service you expect at this price.

The cool atmosphere is still exceptional and location perfect.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We had an amazing room (mail box suite) couldn't fault it at all, clean, fresh and comfortable. Would definatly stay again and would highly recommend. Food was amazining... Staff were friendly kind and helpful, the bar played great music and had a great atmosphere.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple