“Updating Review”

KFC
Ranked #181 of 182 Quick Bites in Birmingham
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Just updating from all the negative poor reviews most of which are quite old. I popped in this KFC while at Star City.

It's not the worst and seemed perfectly clean and tidy (although there was one area taped off for some reason). The service staff were quick and efficient, willing to take orders while another bagged up the items. Even though it was busy (as I suspect it always is at weekends) didn't take long to get my order, which was correct - you should always double check.

So, just to make clear this place is not as bad as all those previous reviews state. Okay.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I only trust HMC certified halal.
Unless you eat stunned chicken then I suppose you can check the certification and then make your own mind up.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank zaf44t
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Order weren't all there and bag broke straight away meaning we lost the chicken so some of my family missed out on food as staff never checked the bag

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

I visited Star City with my girlfriend, we were going to watch a movie and had time to spare so we thought we'd get something to eat so we ended up in KFC. We ordered our food and waited for more than 40 minutes for it to be ready!! And on top of that when it did come it was the wrong meal, someone else had gotten ours and started eating it.. once they realised and alerted staff the staff member took the meal away from us to the other people and brought us the meal they'd already started eating!! Absolutely disgusting and not what you'd expect in such a place!! It was the first and only time I have gotten up and left my entire meal on the table and left. I will never go there again and will discourage anyone else from eating there!! The place is dirty, the walls and floors are dirty!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Popped in for a quick lunch, I must say this is one of the best kfc meals I've had and I do eat quite a few, all hot and fresh staff pleasant enough, only gripe was the bin was full so unable to deposit our rubbish.

Date of visit: August 2017