“Great food ”

Miss Korea
Ranked #941 of 2,514 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Not sure, we went on a KGB deal last night and wanted to tell of our experience! Doesn't seem to have a website, but Qype has a review.
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We spend a few days in Birmingham, we drove for like 3 hrs n a half to arrived, then we straight went for miss Korea for dinner, it was good, love Korea food:) the kimchi pancake was good, as well as the soup with rice :)

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Great food, very well served. Only 2 problems is cash only and they don’t bring the good all st the same time.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve always eaten here because I like the ambience of the restaurant. It looks way better than typical restaurant in most China town. I’ve also always loved eating Korean foods so no matter which restaurant I order it from I’m still gonna like it. However, the staff needs more training as they all seemed to be young student girls with no experience in customer service. Once you have your food on your table they don’t ask you anymore whether everything is okay or not. One time I had to call the attention of the waitress for 3 times and she still didn’t come to our table because they were busy (showed they were short of staff too and can’t handle busy shifts). I saw the manager (I assume she is) lowkey telling off the waitress when she didn’t know the name of the food she was serving. There were times too when the food order took so long to arrive on the table and not at the same time. They’ll bring one after the other! (Again, it showed slow service from the kitchen). Like I said I love Korean foods but the service in this restaurant needs improvement. Oh, i was surprised when i saw that they charge you for service charge when you don’t get the service you deserve to get anyway.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Was taken for a mother's day meal. What a meal if was we waited at least after hour before being dealt with. Was told we would need to pay by cash despite seeing others pay with card. We ordered drinks before my daughter went to the cash point I waited and the staff served the other familes arounf us despite us being seated first, did not want to bring the drinks out until she was back it was across the road in view of the restaurant. The food it's self over cooked tough, under seasoned and plain tasting. Was not enjoyable at all. The service was appalling it was like we was a burden to them the it was a shambles out starters we were brought one starter out of 3 and it took another 25mins before it was received. We had our mains before our starter arrived. Ended up just paying for what was ordered and leaving. Still hungry, disappointed.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Fresh meat you can bbq yourself on your table!
I would say the only problem with this place is they accept cash only!