“Lovely”

Maison Mayci
Ranked #332 of 2,376 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Part of a small Birmingham chain of 3. Trip Advisor lists the most recent one "Maison Mayci Harborne", Birmingham
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Really enjoyed my coffee and asked the waitress for advice as I wasn't hungry, just fancied a little something. She showed me the little tiny petit fours they make. Perfect little sweetener with coffee. Enjoyed every minute, fab tasting coffee and food. Atmosphere friendly and warm and so was the service. Good prices too.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Always friendly, usually busy, but always fab coffee and patisserie. The perfect place to meet chat and indulge. Some of the lunch special are very good too. Service always friendly and even when busy you never feel rushed. Always a joy!

Reviewed 10 April 2014

My friend and I were in Moseley and so thought we'd try Maison Maci. I'd watched it in the various stages of the Britain's Best Bakery TV show. The staff were friendly and helpful. The cakes were as beautifully cooked and presented as I expected and they were delicious. We plan to have a lunch there when we can. We will definitely go again. This is not a place to look for a full meal as it just does snacks (hot and cold) but what wonderful snacks they are.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

this is a fabulous friendly little restaurant/bakery. the cakes are beautiful and full of flavour. I had the salmon and scrambled eggs on toast for breakfast it was the best I had tasted. the service is good and the staff are helpful and friendly well worth a visit.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Not a big meal place but a lite bite is just fine very nice pastries and breads available very busy in the day but it's closed on Sunday( despite the sign on the door) more Cafe than restaurant but friendly efficient staff