Hampton by Hilton Birmingham Broad Street
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$144
  • Pool
US$124
  • Pool
Bloc Hotel Birmingham(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$143
US$128
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
ibis Styles Birmingham Centre(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$117
Travelocity
US$180
US$164
3,499 results
All reviewsbroad streetcar parktennant streetthird floorself servicebarclaycard arenacorner roombreakfast was includedbrindley placethe breakfast areaair concity centresymphony hallhigh floorbars and restaurantsroom cardsaturday night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 August 2012

From the moment I arrived I was greeted with welcoming smiles from the staff.
I was informed at reception my £42.00 room also included breakfast...a pleasant surprise.
The room itself was clean, tidy, roomy, nicely designed and the right temperature, (which you could change should you wish).
Despite being on busy Broad Street it was completely quiet, I got a wonderful night's sleep.
The powerful shower in the morning with toiletries was just what I needed.
The breakfast was very tasty, they had a wide selection of cooked and continental foods. It was buffet style where you could eat as much as you liked.
I had a fantastic experience staying here and will definitely book here again!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Jojoreview
Reviewed 11 August 2012

We booked the hotel for a 1 night stay for me and my Fiancé as we wanted to try BirminghM nightlife. Upon arrival we parked the car across the road which was £12 for 24 hours which I thought was reasonable for city centre. The arrival at the hotel was pleasant and the checking I was swift and easy. We were allocated a room on the 8th floor and the view was amazing. The only issue with the room was that the shower drain was blocked. 1 call to reception and we were moved rooms a bit further down the corridor. The hotel bar was reasonably priced £3.80 for a pint of Carlsberg and it was lovely. Rooms were adequately equipped and had everything we needed and more. Hair dryer and ironing board and iron was included which saved space in the luggage. Breakfast was unlimited and help yourself and was lovely. Would definitely stay again for £49 for double room including breakfast. The main advantage was the prime city centre location.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank EmaB80
Reviewed 11 August 2012

My first stay in a Hampton by Hilton and I am now a big supporter of the brand. All team members were friendly and responsive. Great location in the centre of birmingham and the rate also included a 30% parking discount in the nearby multi storey. The Hotel is clearly newly refurbished and all facilities are top notch. Room is the better of many 4 star hotels and has everything needed. Breakfast is included in all rates and although simpler than some hotel offerings was fresh and good quality.

For business of pleasure this is a great choice for the centre of birminham

Well done Hampton!

Room Tip: All are brand new so there is no wrong choice!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank drowl212
Reviewed 8 August 2012

We stayed here for one night in July for a concert at the NIA. First impressions of the building was it looked old and a bit tatty from the outside but we couldn't have been more wrong as when we entered it all looked brand new and was very clean. Our room was spotless and couldn't have asked for anything better. Despite this hotel being right in the centre with lots of bars and clubs we didn't hear a thing and slept very well. Breakfast was delicious too and you could keep going up for more if you were still hungry. I would stay here again without a doubt and it's also very handy for the NIA being only a 5 minute taxi drive away.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MissChampers
Reviewed 7 August 2012

Could not have asked for more,free breakfast,radio and docking station in room. Ok location could have been a bit closer to town but cinema,and tesco express just up the road.Would definately stay again. Exceptional value for money!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family