Hampton by Hilton Birmingham Broad Street
  • Pool
  • Pool
  • Bar/Lounge
3,496 results
All reviewsbroad streetcar parktennant streetthird floorself servicebarclaycard arenacorner roombreakfast was includedbrindley placethe breakfast areaair concity centresymphony hallhigh floorbars and restaurantsroom cardsaturday night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Stayed at the Hampton fof the 2nd time, the first being just before Xmas. Again this hotel proved to be excellent value for money, location and faultless service. We paid £20 each for a twin room which was spotlessly clean and had everything we needed for a night in the city centre. This even included a full buffet breakfast. This hotel is quite a way along Broad Street but this never bothered us as it only takes 5-10 minutes from the centre. Highly recommended and will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
DonnellGrandison, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton by Hilton Birmingham Broad Street, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Hi SarahandAndy_12

A big Thank-you from the Hampton by Hilton Broad Street team in regards to the 5 stars you have awarded us, we are so proud.
Thankyou for the time you have taken to this write this review, it’s great to hear the feedback and how you had such a wonderful stay.

I shall certainly inform the team about your comments.

We hope you will get planning another trip very soon

Reviewed 18 June 2014

My room in this hotel was spotlessly clean and very well appointed. The shower in the bathroom was excellent. I stayed 2 nights for a business trip and it was a really relaxing place to stay after a day at work. It is in an excellent location for the shops and nightlife but most be so well soundproofed that you don't hear a thing once you are inside. The only downside was the food as they don't have a restaurant and only a very limited choice of evening meal. However there are plenty of places to eat just minutes away.
Staff were friendly and helpful but very professional. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear soontobeMrsCooper

Thank-you for your review.

As you commented we are located in the centre of bars and restaurants which leaves you spoilt for choice.

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed the service provided by our receptionists I shall pass on your regards.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Spacious and comfortable room, good local photos, comfortable bed, 17th floor room so no noise on a Friday night. loved the walk in shower and toiletries in dispensers. Breakfast was lovely - pleasant setting and efficient and polite service.
no particular issues with lift....sometimes life is not instant!
Clean, great value and a good location at the top of Broad St. Happy to recommend.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Helen S

Thank-you for the 5 stars, On behalf of the Hampton Broad Street team I would like to thank you.

We aim to please and the fact that you would recommend us is the icing on the cake.

Again, Thank you for such a glowing review and we hope to welcome you back.

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed here over the weekend, rooms are really nice and clean and a great location. I wasn't disappointed with the beds, really comfy. We had breakfast too it wasn't fantastic but wouldn't put me off staying again. I would suggest that there wasn't a code on the stairs from the car park to reception because when there's a que for the lift it can take a while.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Good Afternoon Libby P

I would like to thank-you for the 4 stars you have awarded the Hampton by Hilton Birmingham Broad Street.
We really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to review your stay with us.

From what I can see you enjoyed it and that’s all we ask.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I can't believe the negative comments as I found everything about this hotel friendly clean and comfortable for an overnight stay - beds were huge and free wifi 24 hour bar - what do some people expect for an airport hotel

Stayed: June 2014
Hampton_DeputyGM, Manager at Hampton by Hilton Birmingham Broad Street, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Dear Jan C

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and found us of good value.
I have noticed you only marked us as 3 stars out of 5. If you could let me know how we could improve to gain the 5 stars, we would be keen to find this out.

We look forward to welcoing you back in the future.

Kindest Regards