US$69
US$66
US$99
US$80
  • Room Service
Jurys Inn Birmingham(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$57
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$68/night.

ibis Styles Birmingham Centre(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$93
Priceline
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

Novotel Birmingham Centre(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$74
US$82
US$77
  • Breakfast included
Premier Inn Birmingham Nec/Airport Hotel(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$77
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
1,757 results
All reviewseye hospitalroll top bathbubbles barmonsoon showerbubble loungeafternoon teanespresso machinedeluxe roombirthday treatmini barlarge bathroomwalk in showerlovely roomcity centresaturday nightstayed for one nightcooked breakfast
Reviewed 20 March 2012

My wife and I booked the stay friday night deal with dinner and breakfast for £129.00. We have always loved this hotel and have always found it a pleasure to stay in. The service at check in is an example in how to greet and make a guest feel welcome, special and unique. IT is the HDV way. On check in we found we could upgrade to a larger room which was superb, roll top bath and monsoon shower and huge room and bed at the front of the hotel. We love all of what HDV offers and this hotel is always consistent. The bar downstairs is welcoming, busy and has a great atmosphere and selection of drinks available. The Bistro where we had dinner is a splendid romantic dining room and the food is always consistently good. Our breakfast again in the morning was superb, a good mix of cold buffet, pastries and hot cooked food. Service again in the bistro for dinner and breakfast couldn't be faulted and this and the welcome made for a fantastic stay. We can't wait to visit again. It is always a pleasure.

Room Tip: Take advantage of the good deals available on line. All rooms are good, the back of the hotel is quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 March 2012

Used restaurant for business lunch - food & drink is pricey, I don't mind that so much, but the service although quick for the food, was more than lacklustre at the bar.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 March 2012

I checked in and was given the wrong room, as I waited in the bar the manager came to tell me the bad news, I thought he was there to tell me I could not have the room I had booked, but no, he was sorry to tell me the valet had written off my car!!!!!! DONT WORRY HE SAID. We will make sure everything is perfect, leave it to us. As he left I turned to finish off my very expensive cocktail to find it had been removed. Later at dinner we ordered wine, both choices were out of stock, When my main course arrived they had forgotten to put the bird in the oven, not an overstatement, they really had, it was still cold and raw from the fridge. I asked for the bill, at which point the maitre d came over in tears, so sorry for the awful treatment I had received. Having had enough I went to my room to watch tv which didnt work, called the front desk but the phone was inactive. What a shambles. The place is tired
and so are the staff. Needless to say I have no resolution regarding my car, they decided to pass the problem onto the insurance company wiping their hands of the whole affair.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2012

Stayed at the Hotel Du Vin for 1 night. We arrived early, looking just to drop off our bags before shopping but were pleasantly surprised to find that we could check in. Our room was a reasonable size (1st floor). The bed was a good size and comfy, although for our tastes we would have preferred firmer pillows. There was a good selection of teas and a Nespresso machine which we used to have a couple of lovely coffees. The bathroom was quite small but perfectly adequate for 1 night & the shower was fantastic. We had a DVD player & TV along with a selection of magazines to read which was a nice touch.
Can't comment on either the restaurant or bars as we didn't go in either. We were intending to go in the Pub Du Vin as had read good reviews on TA but we ended up in another nearby bar; Gingers, which did amazing cocktails !
The hotel is in a great location, close to the Jewellry Quarter and only a 5-10 min walk top the Bullring & New St station.
Would definately return. The only negative I can think of is that the room was quite warm during the night, causing us to turn the air con on ! Again, this is all down to individual tates.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2012

Great hotel - loevely rooms with fantastic shower and baths. Superb food and wine. Within easy walking distance for Bull ring, Jewellry Quarter and more!

Room Tip: Always ask about an upgrade and see what they will offer
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple