“Birmingham Allstars drift”

All Stars Driving Academy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Birmingham Allstars drift”
Reviewed 17 March 2013

Booked a ay for me + 5 work friends. All had a really good day and enoyed giving the cars a good thrashing. Dont be put off by the previous poor reviews you will have a good laugh.Get the wheels spinning and Kenny will show you how. Both instructors were good and the cars although MX5'S are all you need to learn to drift in any more power ad we would have crashed!!! LOL.

Visited March 2013

Walsall, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First Time Reviewer.”
Reviewed 17 March 2013

This is my first time review and the only reason I am writing this Is because If I had of "listened" to the opinions on these reviews I would have missed out on a fantastic and really fun experience.

(Birmingham Wheels)
The staff were really friendly and would engage in conversation, they were there to make your experience pleasant regardless of it being a business. It was very well organised and due to there being more time we were given extra laps.

I think most people that have written a review were expecting red bull to sign them up as their new drift champion after just attending an introduction session. My girlfriend and I thoroughly enjoyed our couple of hours there and are looking at further more advanced sessions with more time behind the wheel.

I got my tickets through groupon at around £70 and it was well worth it.

My only gripe is I didn't know where to park on attending the venue.

5/5

Definitely worth a try!!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank DarkKnight2711
Watford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Dont bother!”
Reviewed 27 February 2013

I have now been trying to book a date with them on about 3 occasions, each time that i speak to someone i get fobbed off saying that there will be more dates available which still have not come to light. After reading everything else about it and how ive been treated as a customer i have decided to cancel and get my money back i would suggest the same to all of you!! DO NOT BOTHER WASTING YOUR TIME!!

Visited February 2013
3 Thank lb1991
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Avoid ALL STARS ACADEMY AT ALL COSTS”
Reviewed 26 October 2012

I booked this all stars groupon drifting experience with 2 colleagues . Booking it was a nightmare but eventually got booked at their track in Birmingham. As i type this we are sitting at the track being told by the venue owner that Niall GUNN e mailed the venue to say the days track booking wasnt needed. We have driven here from London today so not impressed. Niall and his partner James are not answering their phones or responding to texts but are sending e mails re unrelated business to the venue so clearly they are contactable but choosing to ignore us. All stars are happy to take your cash and then not honour the deal. Since first booking this weve had grief with this company - AVOID ! I will be putting this review on as many sites as possible...... Not happy

6 Thank Chippsss
Bagshot, United Kingdom
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Drifting Experience”
Reviewed 1 September 2012

When i arrived, it was not quite what i expected, your in an industrial park in the middle of Birmingham, the session starts off on a tarmaced area surrounded by portacabins and containers, where you learn to control the car, either a Skyline or Nissan 180, doing donuts, then the second session is sliding the car around in figure of eights, there was approximately twelve in the group, so there was quite a lot of waiting around, you can get a tea or coffee whilst there.
For the third session, you go to the stock car track, a couple of hundred yards up the hill, there you try to slid the car around bollards in an S, after which your then taken around the track for a lap, with a professional drifter.
At the end it was quite a good insight into the world of drifting, but the sessions were short, with waiting around, and i felt the instructor that i had, was not that experienced.

Visited August 2012