“Excellent”

Solihull, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Me and my hubby have eaten here twice .... Excellent , delicious food and the atmosphere was great. We were kept waiting for our food so our waiter kindly have us dessert and era on the house .... Would definitely recommend this restaurant !

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Aquariusgem14

Leicester, England, United Kingdom
“Terrible Experinece”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

I had with my guest,and I told him that this is a very good restaurant. But when i visited there, I found it extremely pathetic and terrible restaurant. No value of money. Extremely poor service and very poor quality. Expensive food with very small portions. I will never recommend this.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Maryum1
Belfast, United Kingdom
“No nonsense cooking”
Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

Classic LEbanese restaurant which caters mainly for the local community. Nothing special, but tasty plain Lebanese cooking with no twists.

Enjoyable and good value, for 5 of us it came out at under £20 a head and we didn't skimp on ordering.

Visited February 2014
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Terrible”
Reviewed 29 January 2014 via mobile

Food is bland and almost made me sick. Not value for money. You are honestly better off in a fish and chip place

• Visited November 2013
Harrow, United Kingdom
“Excellent Food at Reasonable price”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Visited Bader Labanese restaurane, Coventry Road, Birmingham with my family of five on recommendation from a friend who went there a day before. My friend views were spot on. The staff were welcoming, the atmosphere were appealing and we felt comfortable. We were offered a family cubical but we decline, we preferred to be in the main area. The service was very good and the staff were friendly. We did not have to wait long for the service even though the place was practically full. We had a variety of dishes which we shared, they were all very tasty and the portions were good value for money. We had a variety of drinks including fruit juices they were really tasty too. Most items on the menu were almost 30% cheaper that that of London. For example at Steak Out we pay £17 for a steak, here we paid £9.80 for a similar dish. All in all we had a very good time, we will certainly go there again.

• Visited January 2014