“Brilliantly organised”
Review of Genting Arena

Genting Arena
Ranked #34 of 264 things to do in Birmingham
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

I went to see Disney on ice with my brother. Despite tight security it was fast and efficient. We bought some merchandise and staff were really friendly. We were shown to our seats quickly and the view was brilliant. The only downside was on leaving everyone was shepherded towards the main doors and it didn’t help that merchandise was being sold near the doors so people were stopping to buy and blocking the entrance. Other than that brilliantly organised.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,277)
All reviews
in 13 reviews
"security staff"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

My mother and I went to a concert recently. The show its self wasn’t fantastic but hey what do you expect from a “legends” show. Has been’s still trying. This is not about that. As a brilliant central venue with good eateries why oh why sell wine that is as cheap as chips at a premium price! It tasted more like cider vinegar than Sauvignon Blanc! I would rather have had a glass of toilet water than that! Awful doesn’t come close! And they charge £5 per plastic foil topped glass for the privilege. I expect to pay an inflated price but not for something I would clean a toilet with. If they spent a tiny bit of time in the tasting world I’m sure they would be able to pick a better brand and taste! I would offer my services free of charge for this. Plus I know we would have bought at least another two or maybe three glasses each if it had tasted better. Also maybe the concert would have sounded better!! I’ve had better wine served at a student union bar!! I’m not a young person or old or a someone who knows about wines but I know that was disgusting and won’t be buying again!!

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Attended the Neil Diamond concert with my wife on 15/10 and had an amplify hospitality package. It was excellent. The service and food was very good and well worth the cost.
The seats in the arena were good in a good location, which with a great performance from Mr D meant we had a magic time

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Went to see Little Mix with 2 young teenagers. Was worried about the absolutely massive queue, however, it was all very well organised and went extremely smoothly. Plenty of entrances and staff, security search was thorough but quick and all very well organised. Some relatively decent fast food outlets and the usual merchandise stalls. Easy to get to, parking not a problem. All in all a good experience.