“Great vietnamese food”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

This was a great find - outside the centre of Birmingham and focused on good food rather than glitz. We had a wonderful take-away consisting of a variety of dishes including the house special pho and gorgeous summer rolls. We will be back even though it is miles away from where we live!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

It's cheap, and it looks cheap. Basic cafe style, clean and does the job, at this price you can't complain. The toilets are spotless.
I ordered vegetarian summer rolls and vegetarian pho. Both arrived looking very plain, a bit of lettuce and a chunk of fried tofu in rice paper with a dip and a bowl of broth with rice noodles, Chinese lettuce and a few bean sprouts. I thought I would be marking down.
The flavours of both were exceptional. The summer rolls full of herbs and the dip packed a punch. The broth of the soup was so good I did not want it to end. Crystal clear and it tasted so clean a fresh. How they packed that much flavour into something that looked so simple o know not.
I shall be back to try everything in the vegetarian menu. Quickly!

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is right next to the tesco. Not the best location but is worth a visit. Even though the waiting time is bit long but the food wont let you down. Love every food in there and making us keep going back!

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

A small group of 14 opted for dinner out and we all agreed to have some Vietnamese food.

We came unannounced and basically it was a nonstop for the chef and service staff. Natural juices and starters then to the grand finale.

Thank you for having us and making our dining experience so great...as usual, should I say.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Well I found the starkness of restaurant as previously described by others. So we opted for a take-out

But the food I thought was expensive and of dubious quality. There was no meat on my salt spicy ribs and not much spice either. Also the sliced beef pho which had one slice of beef tasted ok but I don't think it took hours to make this dish and certainly was not £8.50 worth of food.

It may be my ignorance on what genuine Vietnamese food tastes like as I have only been to the one at Grand Central which was delicious.

We even had to go back for one of our courses as they had not put it in the bag. I can see why it's empty most of the time...