“Worst food I have ever tasted!”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of IKEA

IKEA
Ranked #449 of 2,198 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Fast food, European, Swedish
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Hatfield, United Kingdom
“Worst food I have ever tasted!”
Reviewed 27 June 2013

Felt like I was back at school having a bad school dinner! Food has run out they were waiting to cook more even though it was a full restaurant. Food was SO overpriced compared to the taste. Had the most awful meatballs I have ever tasted would NOT recommend these. Would NEVER go back even if you begged me!

• Visited February 2013

Telford, United Kingdom
“good store”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

large car park shop floor entered by escalator or lift with the café the first stop using the family card gets free tea and coffee Monday to Friday great range of choice available with varying prices all tills on ground floor usually a bit of a queue and a food shop with good choice

Visited May 2013
Tewkesbury, United Kingdom
“What aplace to find!”
Reviewed 27 March 2013

Super store but poor access off M6. Had set sat nav on postcode from website and ended up at back of building! After we left we were directed thru residential streets to make a U turn to get back to M6 jcn. OK for locals. Not easy for us "up from the country"!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Mike S
Sutton Coldfield, United Kingdom
“Eat somewhere else!”
Reviewed 18 March 2013

First ever visit to Ikea as son was 'pricing' furniture so we decided to have a snack. Groan....two portions of fish & chips both tasted like rubber and my wife's soup was not the best, stodgy and not very hot. I'll wait till I get home if I ever have to go here again.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank TonyT49er
Midlander (UK)
“An great alternative to Motorway Services and a lot cheaper”
Reviewed 3 March 2013

Literally at the side of the motorway, Ikea is a great stop off during the week.
Aged relative and I visited twice this week-first just to mooch and then to go back for lunch- we'd stopped off at the cafe to have a cup of tea and the salads looked so inviting, we went back the next day just for lunch.

The fish, as you'd expect, was fresh and piquant. The salmon lasagne was beautiful and the feta cheesecake was to die for. The strawberry tart was not too sweet. The only down side was that the tea was a bit on the weak side-the hot water didn't appear to be boiling.

But as I sat watching the traffic on the M6 in the light and airy cafe, I though what a good stop of it makes-however, not one for the weekend! It heaves.

• Visited March 2013