“Good food”

The Dragonfly
Ranked #1,375 of 2,291 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 23 September 2013

We'd stayed at a Hotel near the airport that didn't do breakfast - so called in at Wetherspoons at the airport even though we weren't flying

The pub/restaurant was located before departures - so anyone call go there.

We were there on a Sunday morning - around 8am and it was quiet.

The items on the menu and the prices are not the same as Wetherspoons in town centers. Prices are much higher.

We ordered our breakfast items and the food took about 5 minutes to be served.

My only complaint was that my breakfast as shown on the menu as having a Potato Rosti - but it never came with one. I only realised when I was walking out after eating my food and saw someone else with this item on their plate.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

Visited this place with my partner and Brother and Sister in Law before we flew to Spain and I have to be honest in saying I liked the place. Staff were helpful and friendly, yes the drinks are a bit pricey but having said that you are at the Airport after all! Great place to chill ot before flying!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Waiting for a train we grabbed a bite to eat here and were impressed. The service was swift and efficient, the food (nachos/chilli) was tasty and portion size just right. Overall it provided what I wanted efficiently and pleasantly which you don't usually find in airports.

Reviewed 10 August 2013

Haven't been to a Wetherspoons for about five or six years and from reading the reviews was not sure if to risk it but the Novotel breakfast was a bit overpriced and the other cafes looked busy so decided to go to the landside one. Staff who took order polite and friendly. Food and drink arrived in about five minutes. Eggs benedict and cappuccino perfectly fine for an airport and bill half the price of the hotel. Would even go back to Wetherspoons in the future for it.

Reviewed 30 June 2013

LOL! Well I usually take sarniz, but this time we decided to splash out a bit & spoil ourselves - what else is money for? It was a toss up between Wethers & Frankie & Bennys but F&B were more expensive so they lost out there, maybe next time. The Dragonfly was clean, friendly, & cooked us a lovely breakfast & a couple of Becks for just under £25. I'd probably pay about half that at my local Wethers, but airport prices are usually expensive & this wasn't bad really compared to some places. Wethers never let me down!

1  Thank DeuceWooo