“Amazing authentic food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I love Bano Phoolso much, I am fast becoming a regular. The food is excellent and the customer service is fabulous, the staff always taking time to help you and make suggestions. They are happy to make the food as hot and spicy as you like it.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

A charming restaurant in downtown Rubery. Excellent menu with many dishes not normally found in your average Indian restaurant. Not licensed, so take your own drink.

2  Thank Malc-H-1
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

As usual great food, taste not oily like most Indians. Friendly service. They always fit us in at short notice. Always very accommodating.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

8 of us went last wednesday night, our reserved table was ready and the staff were as friendly as attentive as before

The food was bought - slightly longer than before but we felt it was hot and feshly cooked

The bill including poppadums, mani course plus rice & hot drink was £13 pp

We'll all be back i'm sure!

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Me and my husband came to visit this restaurant at approximately 7pm. We were asked to take a seat on the sofa before we could be seated. Restaurant had 2 other customers in at the time and seemed to be nowhere near busy. We were approached by a different man who stated he would 'let us eat there aslong as we ordered quickly and vacated the table by 8pm.' I was in shock, he was very very rude and found this appalling. We sat down and immediately were harassed by a waiter rushing us to order. I asked him to give us 5 minutes and he huffed and walked away. I told my husband i wouldn't eat there and we made our excuses and left. Never again would i walk through their doors.