“Review up date”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I wrote my first review about the Bano Phool and out of curiosity I thought I would see what recent reviews were like. I can not believe some of the comments about the staff not caring or bothered, I have taken friends and recommended the place to many people who have now become regulars. We still go there every week and it never fails. As I said in my last review if you want the best Indian meal around try the Bano Phool then try and tell me I'm wrong.

3  Thank Ron H

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Went with a group of girlfriends on a busy friday evening, the service was great with waiters being very attentive. Food came promptly and was hot and full of flavour very very tasty.
Good after service, good price, all in all an excellent evening with excellent company.
I would recommend this restaurant to all.............

2  Thank juliefe
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Been going here for many years. It did sell the best food in Birmingham as far as I'm concerned. Please note the "DID". For the past year it seams to be going downhill. Staff don't care as much as they used to. Also they have now started to use tinned mushrooms. So if they are cutting corners like that. What else are they changing. If you asked me they should cut back on the staff and use fresh produce. They don't need the amount of staff in there, as the owner does all the running around anyway.!

3  Thank Barryd69
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I love Bano Phoolso much, I am fast becoming a regular. The food is excellent and the customer service is fabulous, the staff always taking time to help you and make suggestions. They are happy to make the food as hot and spicy as you like it.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

A charming restaurant in downtown Rubery. Excellent menu with many dishes not normally found in your average Indian restaurant. Not licensed, so take your own drink.

2  Thank Malc-H-1