“Wonderful food excellent service”

Ginger Tree Restaurant
Ranked #424 of 2,406 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 11 January 2014

The service was excellent the waiters were helpful and accommodating of the 4 year old with us. We did not have to wait to long between courses and we were not rushed. Over all good food, service in a nice restaurant what more could you ask for.

1  Thank helnel1066

Reviewed 8 January 2014

We had a large party on Christmas Day and just the two of us on New Year's Eve. On both occasions we had the same attentive service and excellent food from a comprehensive menu. This restaurant has got even better since its opening in the summer. We intend to make it a regular treat.

1  Thank bigJQS
Reviewed 2 January 2014

We book the ginger tree for 8-30 on New Year's Eve waited for table so had a drink . Got seated and ordered a starter first course arrived at 9-30 . After ordering more drinks our Main course came after complaining that we had been here at 8-30 and it was now 10-15 main course came and we left the ginger tree at 10-50 . The food is very good but the service on that night was poor .we will try again and hope it was just a one off. kipper21

1  Thank kipper22
Reviewed 24 December 2013

A must try! A new establishment run by amazing people! I have not heard a bad thing about this place since it turned from a pub to a restaurant!! What I always order (jelfrezi) it is the best around for 20 miles! And for the price it is second to none! I will continue to enjoy the great service and shamazing food from the ginger tree!

Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

Went to the ginger tree on a Friday night for my dads birthday. My mom and dad had a starter which looked amazing (mixed platter for two). The rest of us just ordered mains.

I have a gluten intolerance and phoned ahead to make sure they didn't use any flour that wasn't GF in there curries and I also checked before I ordered. The waiter even went a double checked for me which made me feel more at ease. Food was beautiful! Only down side was the wait for food but was lovely and fresh went it arrived.

I thought the price was reasonable and I will defiantly eat here in the future!