“Easy fun”

Adventure Island Mini Golf
Ranked #9 of 65 Fun & Games in Birmingham
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Adventure Island Mini Golf ­ England’s first ever indoor adventure golf complex featuring two brilliantly themed 18-hole courses! We are located indoors on our own lush tropical ‘adventure island’ at Star City, Birmingham. Our courses have been built across three levels and wind past palm trees and volcanoes, through caves, behind waterfalls and through Tiki Villages.
Shifnal, England, United Kingdom
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Easy fun”
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Exactly what you expect from a mini golf course.
Pleasant staff, easy system and even the odd waterfall thrown in.

I'd recommend it for those that enjoy a round of 18 holes!

2 Thank Joseph H

• Polish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Good fun for all”
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

We visited on a spur of the moment idea of something to do on the bank holida and thoroughly enjoyed it. The gentleman on the front desk was polite and friendly and advised roughly how long it would take to do 18 holes (roughly an hour) due to it's the amount of people playing. Once upstairs a lady handed us our putters and we were away! The course was interesting and not too difficult which suited those of us which didn't play golf. There were lots of families playing, along with teenagers and it seemed to be keeping everyone entertained (we had two adults, and a 16 and 17 year old). The decor fit the theme nicely with jungle sounds, the volcano made us all look around the first time we heard it! I would thoroughly recommend this attraction, and it is good value for money. For only a few pounds more we could have doubled the amount of holes played.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank KaleyBrowne
Birmingham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun for all ages”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

I am a golf pro and took a group of juniors i had been coaching and their parents. Great fun for all and a good starting point in golf learning about filling in a scorecard etc. Staff were friendly and made us feel welcome. Well worth a visit

Visited April 2014
2 Thank tony s
Warwickshire, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fun afternoon out!”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Decided to take my boyfriend here as a surprise as he loves golf- we had a great afternoon! Extremely reasonable price wise made even better by using voucher cloud which resulted in 36 holes for 2 adults for £10!! We had lots of fun and the atmosphere was great too- all the staff we met were friendly which is always a bonus.
We played both courses and they were not stupidly hard but not really easy- have clearly struck a perfect balance.. Made even better by the fact that I won and got a hole in 1! The place was all very clean and the equipment was in good condition. Will be recommending!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank MiniHolidayLover
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Unexpected fun. Good for friends,couple and families.”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I really enjoyed this don't be deceived. I had alot of fun. Didn't think I would had tons of fun. If u want to relax and have a nice chat. This is the right place. Would recommend, this would be a great atmosphere for kids. I will be taking my nephew for his 4th birthday there.

Visited April 2013