“BOGEY!”

Adventure Island Mini Golf
Ranked #9 of 65 Fun & Games in Birmingham
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Adventure Island Mini Golf ­ England’s first ever indoor adventure golf complex featuring two brilliantly themed 18-hole courses! We are located indoors on our own lush tropical ‘adventure island’ at Star City, Birmingham. Our courses have been built across three levels and wind past palm trees and volcanoes, through caves, behind waterfalls and through Tiki Villages.
Brigg, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“BOGEY!”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

When living in Brirmingham I loved this place, I went many times with different friends. It's a great place for a date. I went here on a friday afternoon with my housemate and could spend all day here. I love the tikki designs with the volcano and waterfall.
There is plenty to do in Starcity this is an excellent activity to spend some time on, practising your golf swings.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Jess D

• Polish first
West Drayton, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Superb!”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

This is a favourite of my sons and is a must do whenever we visit Birmingham. Staff are really friendly, venue is very clean. Does get very busy and can become tedious waiting for people in front to finish. Most recent visit my son and I played both 18 hole courses at a total cost of £11, very good value for money. Very well laid out, good selection of refreshments available.

Visited June 2014
Birmingham, United Kingdom
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Teenagers afternoon out”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Took my teenagers and a friend of theirs who loved playing 36 holes of fun. The courses are interesting and challenging with lots of slopes but you can play with a whole range of ages. Only small point is they only give you one scorecard even if you're playing 2 courses. The cafe area isn't really anything and it would be a much better experience if there was a proper cafe to go to after the game to add up your scores and relive those missed putts!

Visited June 2014
Shifnal, England, United Kingdom
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Easy fun”
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Exactly what you expect from a mini golf course.
Pleasant staff, easy system and even the odd waterfall thrown in.

I'd recommend it for those that enjoy a round of 18 holes!

2 Thank Joseph H
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Good fun for all”
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

We visited on a spur of the moment idea of something to do on the bank holida and thoroughly enjoyed it. The gentleman on the front desk was polite and friendly and advised roughly how long it would take to do 18 holes (roughly an hour) due to it's the amount of people playing. Once upstairs a lady handed us our putters and we were away! The course was interesting and not too difficult which suited those of us which didn't play golf. There were lots of families playing, along with teenagers and it seemed to be keeping everyone entertained (we had two adults, and a 16 and 17 year old). The decor fit the theme nicely with jungle sounds, the volcano made us all look around the first time we heard it! I would thoroughly recommend this attraction, and it is good value for money. For only a few pounds more we could have doubled the amount of holes played.

Visited April 2014