“Something different”

Adventure Island Mini Golf
Ranked #7 of 64 Fun & Games in Birmingham
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Adventure Island Mini Golf ­ England’s first ever indoor adventure golf complex featuring two brilliantly themed 18-hole courses! We are located indoors on our own lush tropical ‘adventure island’ at Star City, Birmingham. Our courses have been built across three levels and wind past palm trees and volcanoes, through caves, behind waterfalls and through Tiki Villages.
Birmingham
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Something different”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Ok, i understand you have the whole island thing going on, but come on! Turn the heating down it feels too humid..other then that, it's ok, gets Boring towards the end so deffo choose the shorter option (just my opinion) also annoying when people are waiting behind you so you feel a lil rushed.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank PreciousFaith

• Polish first
London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Brilliant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

I came here with two adults and my sister (age 11). We had a brilliant time here and the mini golf jungle theme made it very exciting and it was very well-kept. We came just before 8:30 so we were able to play 32 holes but were one of the last there. Due to the kindness of the staff, we were allowed to finish our game despite running 15mins after they were supposed to close. I have no negative points and would highly recommend visiting whether you are with your friends, family or on a date.

Visited August 2014
Reading
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Good for a first date...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

Really nice place to go for a first date... Tidy little place - although the monkey noises were a tad loud. The 18 hole is enough, there is an option for 32 holes which I personally think is a bit much! We opted for the top bit which seemed a little quieter with less children. Good, honest fun and we were pretty much left to our own devices.

Visited August 2014
2 Thank Christina R
Brigg, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“BOGEY!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

When living in Brirmingham I loved this place, I went many times with different friends. It's a great place for a date. I went here on a friday afternoon with my housemate and could spend all day here. I love the tikki designs with the volcano and waterfall.
There is plenty to do in Starcity this is an excellent activity to spend some time on, practising your golf swings.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Jess D
West Drayton, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Superb!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

This is a favourite of my sons and is a must do whenever we visit Birmingham. Staff are really friendly, venue is very clean. Does get very busy and can become tedious waiting for people in front to finish. Most recent visit my son and I played both 18 hole courses at a total cost of £11, very good value for money. Very well laid out, good selection of refreshments available.

Visited June 2014