“Retards”

Dominos Birmingham Centrall
Ranked #1,718 of 2,336 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Complete and utter rude knobs. Never had such bad service from a pizza place, it's like they want to punish you for ordering. The worst telephone staff, drivers and management seem so patheically inexperienced. I hope they get shut down and lose their jobs. Not being dramatic but a job is a job. You either do it 100% or get out. The person or customers or clients you work with or provide a service for should not feel the brunt of your feelings.
We've ordered from them plenty and have had numerous mistakes. The only reason we go back is because dominoes is dominoes and it's the only one who delivers to us. If you can avoid this place.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

Very close to the hotel that we stayed at and it is a brand that we trusted. It is a usual dominoes and you know what you get so no complaints from us.

1  Thank Cougarat
Reviewed 9 August 2013

I called to place an order, the guy I spoke to did not have a clue of nothing! He didn't understand me. I was getting so annoyed when the worst was conning! The second person that took the phon was an incompetent and didn't have a clue either! So I said, after 20 min trying them to get my address and order.. u know what.. It'll call curry! Bye.. The funniest is that I live 2 roads from the store just by the madhouse! :0

Reviewed 23 July 2013 via mobile

Second bad experience with this store. Although the food is good there customer service is absoulutly discusting, after making a complaint to there customer service department the response I got from them was just as rude. There is plenty of other take outs in the city that would be pleased to have you're custom, I myself will not order from here again. The store in Edgbaston seems a lot more nicer, and I would rather take my business there. Also took over an hour for my pizza to be delivered, not worth the hassle at all! Would be quicker to nip out and pick one up from else where.