“One of the best greek restaurant in Birmingham ”
Review of Dionysos Greek Restaurant - CLOSED

Dionysos Greek Restaurant
Price range: US$19 - US$25
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The aim of our restaurant is to provide to our customers the best service & a relaxing evening. 95% Of our products are home made cooked daily. We do focus on the quality of our food. Our cuisine is consisted of Greek Authentic home made food. For many of you who have travelled in Greece, you should know about GYROS Wraps or Souvlaki Wraps! For those who have not try this yet, we think it is time to give it a go!
London, United Kingdom
“One of the best greek restaurant in Birmingham ”
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

As soon as i arrived the customer service was 5 star,nice and relaxing i felt like i was at home the young girl was friendly and helpful I would like to recommend to all my friends and family it is one of the best restaurant in Birmingham.

2 Thank Juliana121

“The best Greek food outside of Cyprus ”
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

Went there last night for my Birthday meal with my family. A lovely taverna style place. Excellent Tarmasalata, really creamy & packed full of flavour, the lightest pitta bread I have ever had for my starter. Then the most succulent, tender Kleftico for my main. Service was excellent, they spoilt me rotten welcomed with a complimentary drink for the whole family. A little Gem of a place, will definitely be going back. Thank you for making my birthday complete.

4 Thank Rachelsbit
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Propebly the best Greek Restaurant in Birmingham”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I went here for the first time with a friend, based on Tripadvisor reviews.
Came here for dinner last night.Food was lovely, generous portion sizes. We shared two smaller dishes, then both had the Kleftiko, which was delicious. Definitely worth a visit

4 Thank elma r
England
“Nice food but a bit pricey”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

After a quick google for a Greek restaurant we decided to give this place a go. Firstly, to say this is a restaurant is a little bit of an exaggeration in my opinion, as it's more of a take away with a seating area. Maybe it has more of an atmosphere if full, but we arrived at 8pm on a Friday evening to find only two other tables occupied. We ordered three starters and one main course to share between two. Unfortunately the Kleftiko had to be send back as it was cold, but the other dishes were nice. We decided to take the returned (now hot) Klefliko away with us as we had then eaten all the rice and other dishes. We finished off with one. Desert and in total had two drinks (one beer and one coke).... Total bill £49, so not cheap by any means. One BIG MOAN is they only accept cash, so I had to go off on a hike up the high street to find a cash point....WHY NOT TELL PEOPLE WHEN THEY ARRIVE..... It's 2014 not 1914 !!!!. So, would I go back? Probably not. Whilst the food was quite nice, at their prices there are just too many much better restaurants available. In summary, nice food but charge restaurant prices for Cafe / Take Away surroundings.

3 Thank Stu E
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“An Average Takeaway”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I ordered a takeaway after reading the reviews on Trip Advisor.

I have eaten Greek food in many places in this world and at many very good Greek Restaurants in Birmingham.

This was very average.

The Dolmas were sour I have never tasted Dolmades like these. I would guess they came out of a tin as they were also very Salty.

The main course of Lamb Kleftiko was overdone and it seems to have been thrown into the foil wrapping along with the vegetables.

The baklava desert was OK.

It was delivered on time and there was no delivery charge.

I did say over the phone that if I enjoyed the food I would visit with my wife, you've guessed it we will not be visiting this establishment.

This is not the first time I have been disappointed after reading a review on Trip Advisor. I wonder some tomes if the reviews are written by the owner or some one they have asked to write a good report. I wonder.

1 Thank Joe G